update worked for me.. BBM integration is there now...

still trying to calibrate my compass hahaha
    08-11-11 09:37 AM
    I just got my 9810 yesterday. I've been looking for wikitude. It seems their site is down due to a Lightning storm in Dubhlin!?!?!?
    Can't find in app world though...not sure how/why the two issues are related.
    08-12-11 07:49 AM
    Used the link in this thread from the 9900, installed it and it wouldnt launch when clicked. Reboot, it asked for permissions then wanted to update which worked great. AR w Wikitude makes this amazing phone even more amazing. Great job RIM! I'm excited for the next chapter of RIM.
    08-13-11 10:45 PM
    Http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/50381
    That link should get you wikitude someone was good enough to post it I installed it in my phone it works so there ya go people. U will install it then u will have to update it it will prompt you to do so. Enjoy!
    08-14-11 04:17 AM
    I get an error message when I click that link. Not sure why, I even searched for Wikitude and get an error.
    08-14-11 10:32 AM
    Error - BlackBerry App World
    thats the link for wikitude open it on your blackberry browser
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-14-11 12:53 PM
    I got it to download but I still don't see BBM on there and I also get a network error message

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 11:15 AM
    I dont know how RIM expects people to be happy when they released all these new phone and they advertised features do not work.
    08-16-11 11:21 AM
    I dont know how RIM expects people to be happy when they released all these new phone and they advertised features do not work.
    Mine works properly. Just a little upsetting that it didn't come pre-loaded like they advertised. Only other issue is having to re-calibrate the screen a little too often, lol.
    08-16-11 11:36 AM
    Mine works properly. Just a little upsetting that it didn't come pre-loaded like they advertised. Only other issue is having to re-calibrate the screen a little too often, lol.
    agreed.
    its like flying a toy plane
    08-16-11 11:41 AM
    Just got a pop up saying "this verison is not supported" got a auto popup for the download..

version is now 6.0.0
    08-16-11 12:17 PM
    You will have to calibrate whenever you put your berry into a holster with a magnet, or if it comes near a strong magnetic field.

If you have found that even after, say putting it down for a minute or (I know, I know...LoL) and pick it up, if you change any of the 'worlds' it will give you the option of calibration, you may also choose to ignore, after initially setting up the app and performing your first calibration, you can continue to use it even without calibration every 30 seconds (what I was going through at the beginning), excellent app though, damn you can also read tweets from the area..rofl
    08-16-11 12:17 PM
    no wikitude @app world yet..
    but have u try the leaked ver ?
    08-16-11 02:21 PM
    no wikitude @app world yet..
    but have u try the leaked ver ?
    Go click on the link in post #6 or #7 while in the browser of your new unit.

It shall direct you to app world and you will install wikitude, after it has been completed, it will ask you to upgrade with an earlier version, once that is done, you are good to go.
    08-16-11 02:27 PM
    Lol it's updating from 1.0.96 to like 6.0.0
    08-16-11 02:49 PM
    Go click on the link in post #6 or #7 while in the browser of your new unit.

It shall direct you to app world and you will install wikitude, after it has been completed, it will ask you to upgrade with an earlier version, once that is done, you are good to go.
    yeah.. got it..
    couple days ago it's doesn't appear on my device..
    thanks bro..
    08-16-11 03:07 PM
    I don't get prompted to upgrade to an earlier version, I install it and then it says application permissions request for location and connectivity, I hit save and then it does nothing...running 1.0.78
    08-16-11 03:15 PM
    I don't get prompted to upgrade to an earlier version, I install it and then it says application permissions request for location and connectivity, I hit save and then it does nothing...running 1.0.78
    If you have it installed open up app world and click on the wikitude, it should give you the option to upgrade to 6.0.0
    08-16-11 03:18 PM
    If you have it installed open up app world and click on the wikitude, it should give you the option to upgrade to 6.0.0
    Nope, just "Run", reviews, recommend, screenshots
    08-16-11 03:22 PM
    Nope, just "Run", reviews, recommend, screenshots
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/50381/

Try that link in your handset's browser.

It's the link for 6.0.0 in app world, if it doesn't show up, Alt+rst?
    08-16-11 03:25 PM
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/50381/

Try that link in your handset's browser.

It's the link for 6.0.0 in app world, if it doesn't show up, Alt+rst?
    this is weird, that link brought me to the same thing to just RUN the appl. Did a alt+rst and that didn't fix it either...grrr
    08-16-11 03:30 PM
    this is weird, that link brought me to the same thing to just RUN the appl. Did a alt+rst and that didn't fix it either...grrr
    That is weird, ok, new plan, goto the link on your desktop/laptop and install via the computer, I do not that sometimes when I can see the app is available but for some strange reason cannot download it in App World.

Does that work?

Otherwise, I'll look for an ota non RIM site.

Got it, here ya go. http://blackberrydl.mobilizy.mobi/Wikitude.jad

Also just found out they have Wikitude for Android...I think I am going to try to install on my PB..LoL
    Last edited by Oniberry; 08-16-11 at 03:43 PM.
    08-16-11 03:41 PM
    OK I got the new version installed but does the same thing, popups up and asks me application permissions request for location and connectivity, I hit save and then it just goes back to the main screen of the BB
    08-16-11 04:18 PM
    OK I got the new version installed but does the same thing, popups up and asks me application permissions request for location and connectivity, I hit save and then it just goes back to the main screen of the BB
    Does it appear in your list when you hit the berry button and choose Switch Application? The older version did work though? right?
    08-16-11 04:25 PM
    Neither version has now worked, both versions have done the same thing... so weird.
    08-16-11 04:28 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD