I just installed OS .503 for my bold 9900. Then I reinstalled wikitude. After granting application permissions, I run wikitude. But it keeps loading although I have connected it to BBM. I use wikitude version 6.0.13. In my previous OS (.261) it run smoothly without any problems. Here is the picture of my wikitude

11-17-11 04:09 AM
    Hi,
    When the app keeps on loading it is an indicator that either the location can not be determined or the internet connection is not available. In your case it seems that the connection is not available. Please check if you receive data in other applications. If you still have problems please contact blackberry[at]wikitude.com

Thx
    Nicola
    11-17-11 04:40 AM
    Hi,
    When the app keeps on loading it is an indicator that either the location can not be determined or the internet connection is not available. In your case it seems that the connection is not available. Please check if you receive data in other applications. If you still have problems please contact blackberry[at]wikitude.com

Thx
    Nicola
    Hi Nicola,
    That's great. Actually my internet connection is fine actually but I turned "Location Service" off to conserve battery life. So the problem is actually because wikitude was unable to find my location but unfortunately it did not give clear error message. After I turned "Location Service" on, wikitude loaded sucessfully.

Thanks Nicola btw, here is my wikitude now
    11-17-11 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD