Hi

I always keep my wifi off unless I am doing something that needs speed. I have noticed that my phone sometimes turns its wifi on by itsself ??? Even when there is no network to connect to.
    Anyone had the same problems?
    How do I fix it?

I downloaded an app that turns wifi off when it's not near or smth. Could that be the problem?
    09-08-11 01:24 PM
    I would definitely try deleting/uninstalling the app and seeing if you still have the quirky wifi issue. Personally my wifi is always on when i have it on and off when it's set to off.
    09-08-11 01:28 PM
    Yes, I have this problem too. I just turned off All my connections the Mobile Network, Wifi and BT. 5 seconds later They (Mobile Network and Wifi) come back on Automatically. I use the WIFI Monitor app but I have it disabled for when I'm about to go to bed. The data services I turn off plus roaming before I go to bed so that nothing drains my phone when I sleep.

Plus, when I press the Full Power Turn Off button the connections Turn on automatically once again when I don't want that! I want them off the second I go to bed.

What is going on?
    01-05-12 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD