I went out of town recently to visit some family. I have no service here because there is NO T-Mobile towers anywhere down here whatsoever. No big deal there. The odd thing though is that in the dropdown menu that comes from the top bar where we manage connections, whether wifi is enabled or not I go down to the "options and status" section to choose my wifi connection and an error box pops up that is blank! Has an exclamation point, an ok button, no text.

I found another route to access it by going to setup and using that wifi link but I can't get there from the dropdown.
    Any ideas?
    09-05-13 09:24 PM
    If you have it working, you might want to hold off till you can backup/restore or reinstall the OS in case something else is amiss. Now with that said, have you tried pulling the battery to reboot the phone?
    09-05-13 09:28 PM
    I'm old school brotha, of course
    It's just a weird thing I've never had happen before. If I hadn't went thru setup instead of the wifi options menu from the dropdown, I would be out of luck.

Being in a zero service area, it's all I have (for the next week.)
    09-05-13 10:40 PM