Anyone run into their Wi-Fi continuing to reconnect after you uncheck it inthe (Manage Connections)?

Every time I uncheck it to turn it off, it reconnects automatically afterabout five minutes or sooner?

Im running 7.0.074
    01-03-12 03:50 PM
    Several times..
    01-03-12 04:08 PM
    Are you sure you aren't double-tapping the box to un-check it? If you tap it once, and you *think* that you didn't, so you go to tap it again, it actually disconnects it.. then a few mins later reconnects it. So tap it ONCE, and leave it alone. Dont assume that since it didn't disconnect IMMEDIATELY that it didn't register, because it did. Tap it once then leave it alone and I bet it works for you.
    01-03-12 04:23 PM

Tried that too? It actually will show that it’s disconnectedthen all of a sudden several minutes’ later it automatically reconnects. Evenafter making sure it’s been deselected.
    01-03-12 05:48 PM
    The thing is, there is a lag in time between actually touching the button, and to when it actually disconnects. So pushing the button once and leaving it alone will disarm the radio or wifi or bluetooth, after a minute or two. Touching it once, thinking you must have missed the check box, and touching it again, will result in the radio or wifi disabling in a minute or two, then starting right back up again in another minute or two. I bet your double tapping the box.
    01-03-12 06:26 PM
    Not double tapping, I tap it once and leave it. It comes back on automatically.
    01-03-12 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD