Greetings,
    I'm taking pictures in my 9900, and unlike the pictures I saw here at the forum like this:

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/p...0813-00027.jpg

I upload pictures to Facebook and the pics are very bad quality
    True, Facebook reduces the image quality a bit but not with such extreme
    What can I do?

For example a picture thah i upload
    http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...11968415_n.jpg
    09-19-11 12:33 PM
    Greetings,
    I'm taking pictures in my 9900, and unlike the pictures I saw here at the forum like this:

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/p...0813-00027.jpg

I upload pictures to Facebook and the pics are very bad quality
    True, Facebook reduces the image quality a bit but not with such extreme
    What can I do?

For example a picture thah i upload
    http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...11968415_n.jpg
    The first pic looked pretty good quality and the 2nd one was a bit dark but I learned a long time ago that one of the biggest reasons that pics are so slow to upload to a website is usually the size of the pic itself and is the reason why there are standards for sizes when taking pics that you know you are going to upload to Facebook or Tweet or upload to other photo sites. you may want to check the size and resolution and lowere that to see if tha tmakes a difference.
    09-19-11 12:42 PM
    thank you !

another thing,
    the time at my bold for example is 21:55
    when i send SMS to my friend its send at my bold time
    but when he send my SMS back its on other time, 04:55
    and its changes all the SMS Order

Do you do why??
    thank you again !
    09-19-11 12:57 PM
    thank you !

another thing,
    the time at my bold for example is 21:55
    when i send SMS to my friend its send at my bold time
    but when he send my SMS back its on other time, 04:55
    and its changes all the SMS Order

Do you do why??
    thank you again !
    It depends on the timezone he is in and you are in.

I live on the east coast and if a friend of mine sends me an email from the west coast or even say Canada butI don't have my BB on and it notifies me ofthe email when I turn on my phone, that is the stamp I get when i opened it although it still says when he sent it and the date. It is just the way it works.
    09-19-11 01:04 PM
    You can upload higher quality photos to facrbook using th mobile site instead of the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 01:06 PM
    both of us in the sime time zone . . .
    that why im dont understand why its goes like this
    It depends on the timezone he is in and you are in.

I live on the east coast and if a friend of mine sends me an email from the west coast or even say Canada butI don't have my BB on and it notifies me ofthe email when I turn on my phone, that is the stamp I get when i opened it although it still says when he sent it and the date. It is just the way it works.
    both of us in the sime time zone . . .
    that why im dont understand why its goes like this
    You can upload higher quality photos to facrbook using th mobile site instead of the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You mean the browser?
    09-19-11 01:08 PM
    You mean the browser?

Yes, you can upload photos trough the browser using the facebook mobile site.
    09-19-11 02:02 PM
    The Facebook app for Blackberry, being the garbage that it is (as are most other Blackberry apps), resizes Blackberry camera pictures uploaded to Facebook down to a ridiculous 604x453 resolution.

I have found a great solution to this idiotic design
    1) Find out the personal media upload email for your Facebook account (usually [email protected] or something similar)
    2) Save that e-mail address as a phone book contact. I called it Facebook pics.
    3) When you want to upload a pic to Facebook, instead of using the Share>Facebook feature use Share>Email

Your pics will be uploaded to your Mobile Uploads folder in full quality. Much faster than using the mobile site. Enjoy.
    Aacidus and graystuff like this.
    09-19-11 02:15 PM

I have found a great solution to this idiotic design
    1) Find out the personal media upload email for your Facebook account (usually [email protected] or something similar)
    2) Save that e-mail address as a phone book contact. I called it Facebook pics.
    3) When you want to upload a pic to Facebook, instead of using the Share>Facebook feature use Share>Email

Your pics will be uploaded to your Mobile Uploads folder in full quality. Much faster than using the mobile site. Enjoy.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!...

Sent from my BB 9900 using WonderLand
    05-22-12 12:37 PM
    I don't know how to put this. Because I don't want it to look like another commercial link toward a product one wants to sell.
    The last years I have seen many complaints from users about photo quality degrading when uploaded to Facebook. As a photographer, I must say that I've been spending a lot of time to analyze the compression algorithms and how to prepare a photo in order to reach best results on Facebook. I personally agree with Facebook's policy regarding the "quality vs. bandwidth". If you are in a part of the globe where bandwidth is not an issue you can almost not imagine what would be to get back on your old modem speed. And still this is the case for many FB users.
    Nevertheless, we all have to admit that Facebook offers a great visibility. But it could turn against us if the quality degrades so much that the photo brings eventually a bad image. So I started thinking about a project that would allow users to upload photos with a personalized text and a caption including an URL to the same photo on a site that supports higher quality such as Flickr, 500px, 1x, etc. I have finally started a development on a plugin that allows us basically to do next:
    1. Upload the photos in higher quality on Flickr.
    2. Upload the photos to Facebook.
    3. Add the user's caption to Facebook, along with a direct URL to the Flickr photo.
    If you are somebody that uploads one photo at the time, don't read any further. You can do this manually. But what if you are uploading many photos at the time?
    This Lightroom plugin does the work for you. For more details and installation instructions, see here: Shootix Productions
    I appreciate your gentle and constructive feedback. If you don't like Lightroom, it makes no sense to criticize it here, I can't help that.
    An example is sometimes worth a thousand words. See here what it can provide as result: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6259579&type=1
    03-19-14 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD