I have registered 3 email accounts on my new 9900 BB 3 days ago. Thus I have 3 folders in my home menu. 2 have envelopes with orange icons and one with a blue icon. After the the registration was completed and confirmed the old email in my inbox appeared on the BB accounts. Since then my email inbox on my laptop had 100 new emails but only 3 emails appeared on the BB accounts. Does one BB email account take priority over the others? Is this cellular provider data plan related? The phone is on a cellular data plan. Thanks in advance for any help.
    04-17-16 05:29 PM
    if you are using outlook on your computer to read your email. go into the account settings for each email address and under more settings go to advanced and make sure that leave a copy of the message on the server is checked.
    Have you logged onto your BIS Account to view your email setting?
    04-18-16 09:07 AM
    if you are using outlook on your computer to read your email. go into the account settings for each email address and under more settings go to advanced and make sure that leave a copy of the message on the server is checked.
    04-18-16 09:55 AM
    Thank you all for your speedy and sound replies. I will follow your instructions. Also where would I find my BIS account on my 9900 phone? thanks in advance again.
    04-18-16 10:07 PM
    If you are using Gmail you need to enable (check) the "all mail" label in settings/labels. Also, in your account security settings you have to "allow less secure devices".
    04-19-16 03:49 PM
    I have registered 3 email accounts on my new 9900 BB 3 days ago. Thus I have 3 folders in my home menu. 2 have envelopes with orange icons and one with a blue icon. After the the registration was completed and confirmed the old email in my inbox appeared on the BB accounts. Since then my email inbox on my laptop had 100 new emails but only 3 emails appeared on the BB accounts. Does one BB email account take priority over the others? Is this cellular provider data plan related? The phone is on a cellular data plan. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Hi, can I ask where you purchased the 9900 BB?

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    05-15-16 08:48 AM