As far as apps go: yeah. Sucks. WeatherBug, not there. Directv DVR remote, downloaded it from Directv, didn't work, deleted it. The Hockey News, not available. Quicklaunch, not available. And the worst of all, but seems to happen with each new BB, no Ka-Glam. I am without my beloved daily puzzle for who knows how long again. I tried to make up for it by downloading the 3D Rollercoaster game, but it wouldn't install. The initial install seemed to work, but when I had to connect to a wi-fi network to download a massive amount of data, the progress bar would fail to show progress as the task seemed to be in an idol. Sometimes it got as far as the unzip process, but again, wouldn't follow through. Woke up later that morning, and the install was still sitting looking pathetic, so I gave up trying. No time for that. Yeah, the phone isn't much more than a phone yet, but a damn fine phone it is.!
    i am glad to inform you that most of your apps are already available for os7, but you may not find them on AppWorld. Just search for them on google by adding "blackberry download" to the name and instal the one for os6. it will work just fine.
    08-31-11 03:22 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD