as far as I know, Rogers here in Canada doesn't charge any extra for tethering if you're over 500mb a month on your data plan... I've never tested this, but the GF has an iPhone4 and i've tethered with it before... so I suppose it works fine? :P

tethering with a 9900 would be nice... without the desktop software, but hey, can't complain!
    10-05-11 05:52 PM
    as far as I know, Rogers here in Canada doesn't charge any extra for tethering if you're over 500mb a month on your data plan... I've never tested this, but the GF has an iPhone4 and i've tethered with it before... so I suppose it works fine? :P

tethering with a 9900 would be nice... without the desktop software, but hey, can't complain!
    must be over 500mb (ie. 1gb plan) then no tethering charges
    10-05-11 07:25 PM
    Thethering is cool. I have never done it, but it does sound cool. I wish I could do it on my att blackberry torch 9800. Do you guys do it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you have a pc you can do it with the tether app, not free, or pda net might work with a mac also but I don't own apple products. They work without having to have a tethering plan.
    10-05-11 07:53 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD