I plugged my 9930 into my computer today via USB cable as usual. DM was already open, as I normally do it. Suddenly my computer told me it was installing drivers for the device. The drivers successfully installed--though I don't know why this happened as I've been connecting my BB to my computer for a week now.

And now my DM doesn't seem to be connecting. The wheel in the lower right-hand corner is turning, telling me it's connecting, but it doesn't actually connect and sync. What's up???
    10-01-11 10:04 AM
    I had that happen and I pulled my battery and re booted my computer and that worked.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-01-11 10:17 AM
    I agree with ESN's post above. If that didn't work, try reinstalling DM or take your BB's battery out, connect to your PC using your USB-Cable while DM is runnig and then put the battery back in.
    10-01-11 10:21 AM
    Got it. I did all that and I made sure NOT to pick an option when my BB asked about connecting for USB Drive, Media Sync or Charge Only.
    10-01-11 10:26 AM
    Were you stuck on "Initializing?" I had to uninstall and reinstall DM when I had this. Worked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 10:44 AM
    I have this same problem. I have tried all of the above and nothing seems to work.
    10-01-11 01:06 PM
    I had to uninstall the DM and device software before it would run...that was after ensuring no vendor files.
    10-02-11 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD