You turn Wifi off mister
    You turn Bluetooth off mister
    You manual update Facebook mister
    You charge all nite mister
    Then you 9900 charge so good mister

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by olblueyez; 09-14-11 at 03:47 AM.
    09-14-11 03:44 AM
    You turn Wifi off mister
    You turn Bluetooth off mister
    You manual update Facebook mister
    You charge all nite mister
    Then you 9900 charge so good mister

To add to this make sure to give the phone a week or two. The battery life on my 9930 has improved since I got it since I play with it less and just use it for what it was ment to do. If the OP's bold is dying in 5 hrs then return it. NOW! I got a full day off of my bolds first charge.
    09-14-11 05:12 AM
    Try downloading it again. It may have corrupted.

09-14-11 06:14 AM
    Just use one of your older RIM chargers like the larger one with the folding blades. The small cube charger IS slow and will take all night!

You do not need to buy a PlayBook charger for your 9900!
    09-14-11 06:55 AM
    My Bold 9900 charge in two hours. Yes in 2 hours it goes from 15% to 100% for sure and I use the original in the box charger. May be this has to do with the OS version and what apps are running in the background. Like others said here, make sure you have certain items like wifi/Bluetooth off and the refresh rates of apps are reasonable or turned off.

I only have BerryWeather refreshing every 30 min and with some email, hundreds of SMS/BBM usage. I don't use Internet a lot except once in a while for a quick search.
    09-14-11 07:04 AM
    Mine charges quick with the included charger. Under 2 hours like was said elsewhere. I am running .254 and usually have 50% when I go to bed at midnight. I always leave the wifi, Bluetooth on. I do have a good signal everywhere and don't have a lot of phone calls during the day, maybe a total of 45 minutes. On Verizon network.
    09-14-11 07:09 AM
    new phone new version ist good but why bold charge so bad? torch 9800 charge good.
    They do that cause the new phone?
    WTF? Is there a statement or question in here somewhere?
    09-14-11 07:12 AM
    WTF? Is there a statement or question in here somewhere?
    Come on dude at least put a suggestion in here some where.

09-14-11 10:13 AM
    Try downloading it again. It may have corrupted.

I did but the problem still continues
    09-14-11 09:56 PM
    If you are on Vista or Windows 7, right-click and Run As Administrator. You may also need to set Compatibility mode for Windows XP SP 3. You shouldn't, but you might.

09-15-11 12:35 AM
    This device has to have the best battery life and fastest charge of any phone I have ever owned.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-15-11 07:03 AM
    If i understand the OP correctly, simply put...

the 9900 boasts more processing power but has less amperage than previous BB's that boast less processing power, but more amperage in its batteries.

sorry to all if i'm repeating any answers.
    09-15-11 07:18 AM
    I regularly got 2 days solid from my 9700 for the first year (OS5). I get a day out of my 9900. It's good, but the 9700 was amazing on battery life. Best of any BB produced to date.

09-15-11 07:46 AM
    There are "rapid chargers" available - my Playbook came with one, use that to charge your phone. Or if you have a friend who has an HTC Thunderbolt they come with a rapid charger also.
    09-15-11 08:01 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD