new phone new version ist good but why bold charge so bad? torch 9800 charge good.
    They do that cause the new phone?
    09-11-11 02:16 AM
    Umm, whut? Can you define "charge bad"? Was ist das?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lovin2act likes this.
    09-11-11 02:54 AM
    charging too little.5 hours to finish charging
    09-11-11 03:26 AM
    Umm, whut? Can you define "charge bad"? Was ist das?

I'm sorry but if you didn't understand the question then you're the slow one not him/her.
    09-11-11 03:32 AM
    I'm guessing you mean it's slow to charge? Try getting a playbook charger, it charges much faster. I hope that's what you're asking.
    09-11-11 04:25 AM
    Why blackberry got so lttle apps? And why don't have those apps that can just view the SMS and just reply it simple by not going in into the inbox.. WHY?! got this any useful apps?
    09-11-11 04:27 AM
    Why blackberry got so lttle apps? And why don't have those apps that can just view the SMS and just reply it simple by not going in into the inbox.. WHY?! got this any useful apps?
    BerryPopup.
    09-11-11 04:28 AM
    I'm guessing you mean it's slow to charge? Try getting a playbook charger, it charges much faster. I hope that's what you're asking.
    i know but wanted to say almost running out of batteryin 5 hours,battery time is too bad
    09-11-11 04:49 AM
    Have a new 9900 and the included charger loads my bb in about 1.5 to 2 hours.

More 1.5 as 2 from 10% to full.

Did you load your bb with a usb cable which take the power from a Laptop or PC? The usb ports often have not the full 500mA or are sharing this with other ports (mean: in the pc is one port or two ports but these are split each in two ports for you so you have 2/4 ports etc.)

Mini-USB can load 500mA - Micro can up to 700mA if I remember the specification correctly.

This means a 1230mAh battery should be loaden under two hours with a 700mA micro usb charger (real charger no usb/pc)

Laptops often deliver only 250mAh - so it would take theoretically (of course there are a loss) in ~ 5 hours when completely discharged.

Ah, of course if you have radio on, wireless lan etc. it tooks a bit longer - as this stuff using battery
    09-11-11 06:55 AM
    I'm sorry but if you didn't understand the question then you're the slow one not him/her.
    I thought it was a genuine question and I also did not understand the poster as did most on this thread.
    Dont thing a slur was intended just he wanted an explanation of what his/her thought was wrong with his/her charging!

If you understood the origional post then answer it rather than have a little dig.
    lovin2act likes this.
    09-11-11 07:23 AM
    Like others said, the playbook charger is your best bet!! Since I got my playbook I've been using the charger for my berry's and bought a rapid charger for the playbook! Now everything charges fast.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-11-11 08:16 AM
    Sounds like the op is asking why the phone dies in 5 hours not why does it take 5 hours to charge.
    09-11-11 08:20 AM
    Sounds like the op is asking why the phone dies in 5 hours not why does it take 5 hours to charge.
    agreed see he asked it a very strange way
    09-11-11 08:50 AM
    Yes, I do not understand if the OP is questioning battery life or charge-up speed. It is clear that English is not the OP's native language, which is understandable and fine, and I was asking for clarification before I attempted to answer the question, rather than making an assumption. You know what happens when you make an assumption. You make an *** out of you....and umption. But thanks for being so...helpful. Way to contribute, mo_eladl.

09-11-11 12:20 PM
    Asking us why your bold dies in 5 hours is useless if you don't give us any identifying information about how you use your phone.

09-11-11 12:35 PM
    Well, I think under ANY usage pattern, 5 hours is unreasonable for a device meant to last 24. Unless you have wifi, bluetooth, gps all connected and active, streaming video, and playing a battery-intensive game all at the same time...

09-11-11 01:04 PM
    battery no charge
    09-11-11 06:43 PM
    I thought it was a genuine question and I also did not understand the poster as did most on this thread.
    Dont thing a slur was intended just he wanted an explanation of what his/her thought was wrong with his/her charging!

If you understood the origional post then answer it rather than have a little dig.
    I wasn't having a little dig. I just thought its not very nice to make fun of him just because english isn't his first language. I did understand his question but i don't really have an answer for him. Now if rrrebo wasn't making fun of his english then i guess i misunderstood and it's my bad.
    09-11-11 09:54 PM
    I agree with him though, i use a playbook charger and i never actually timed it but i swear all my other blackberries would charge faster than my 9930 and i just dont understand why...
    09-12-11 12:26 AM
    Different chargers may output more current. The PB has a bigger battery, so it gets fed more, which juices up a BB in no time, I'd imagine..

09-12-11 01:12 AM
    Sorry not charger battary life 5 hours and everything close wifi mobile network,screen light 10.From 7 to 12 until the ends. Why??
    09-13-11 11:03 PM
    Update your OS to .353 if you aren't already running it. It is quite stable and improves battery life for most people.

Poor signal strength can drain your battery faster, as can open apps in the background.

If .353 doesn't significantly improve you battery life, you may want to exchange your battery. If a new battery doesn't help, exch*nge your device. Good luck!

orhanusta likes this.
    09-13-11 11:29 PM
    i have .261 and yes my signal poor and no 2g bell
    09-14-11 12:34 AM
    i didint i got a problem.i downloaded .353 but error reading setup initialzation file.whats this
    09-14-11 12:46 AM
    Had a similar problem initially where my 9900's battery died quickly. Fresh, out of the box after its first charge. As the days go by, i find it breaking in and the battery lasting longer and longer. I guess we just got to be patient. Or if it's still this way after a week, exchange it!

09-14-11 02:09 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD