05-17-11 08:22 AM
57 123
tools
  1. clearthemechanism's Avatar
    already have the money saved,so count me in!
    05-15-11 08:22 AM
  2. Pierrohhh's Avatar
    selling my torch and 9700 for it lol
    05-16-11 12:30 AM
  3. thumper1's Avatar
    I will. I can't wait.
    05-16-11 01:05 PM
  4. blue81to's Avatar
    If I buy it at full price without a contract, would they unlock it for me? I'd rather go with Virgin Mobile USA but they only sell 85xx.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 07:05 PM
  5. Solidus433's Avatar
    Well, since I'm so against AT&T, and a T-Mobile customer...I will be buying this full price off contract, and possibly the iPhone 4s if that comes to T-Mo as rumored.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 08:20 PM
  6. mark_rivers19's Avatar
    buying full price as well. $499.
    05-16-11 08:21 PM
  7. jhamilton3#CB's Avatar
    I'm in as well.. saving my upgrade for the next iPhone. Then I'll either keep both or sell the 9900 if it doesn't live up to expectations..
    05-17-11 08:22 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD