05-17-11 09:22 AM
57 123
tools
  1. hjmargarido's Avatar
    me ...off course...
    05-12-11 07:20 AM
  2. Mac33's Avatar
    Out of contract. Buying off contract. Just returned the g2x. Can't wait for this to come out!
    05-12-11 07:31 AM
  3. badger906's Avatar
    if the US gets it ages before the Uk ill shell out and import one, if not I'll just get one on contract and pay whatever they ask

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 08:48 AM
  4. jinxednuance's Avatar
    so will I.
    05-12-11 10:26 AM
  5. jdaclutch's Avatar
    Going to sell my unlocked g2x, then buy this one.
    Boogeym4n likes this.
    05-12-11 11:35 AM
  6. shankeith's Avatar
    I am. Selling my Torch to offset the cost. Can't wait!!!
    +1 last upgrade was a torch, we'll see, they might have an early upgrade price that is better
    05-12-11 12:29 PM
  7. Fr3lncr's Avatar
    Definitely buying it outright since I'm only one year into my contract... Not sure if I will sell or give my 9780 to someone. Depends on how generous I will be feeling I guess...
    05-12-11 12:52 PM
  8. LikeWebOS's Avatar
    I will definately be paying full retail, contract isn't up till March of next year.
    05-12-11 01:12 PM
  9. Stein357's Avatar
    I'll buy a slightly used one on eBay.
    05-12-11 01:12 PM
  10. andino's Avatar
    Prob going to pay full retail or buy one off craigslist. Selling the iPhone4 because I hate this thing haha
    05-12-11 11:16 PM
  11. Amy wineBerry's Avatar
    I'll be buying off contract. I'll sell off this torch to offset the costs. And if my love affair with android is over, my inspire can go as well. I'm saving my upgrade for when the new iPhone is released.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 11:23 PM
  12. lax42's Avatar
    I think I'm going to buy a 9650 once the 9930 is released and use that for a couple months, then buy a 9930 on ebay or craigslist

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 04:37 AM
  13. Shaif's Avatar
    I am buying the 9900 at full price. I bought the Blackberry Torch for 669 euro here in The Netherlands, when it first came out.

    i love blackberry's
    05-13-11 08:17 AM
  14. JackJerry's Avatar
    Yeah, I will.
    I won't be able to resist. This new device is awesome.
    I want one. and I'm tired of memory leak on my Bold 9700 OS 6
    05-13-11 08:52 AM
  15. step12's Avatar
    Waiting a few months to get a good deal on a used one
    05-13-11 10:13 AM
  16. GPuba's Avatar
    I am. Selling my Torch to offset the cost. Can't wait!!!
    I like the way you think!!! Though I am a person that is eagerly awaiting the Bold Touch 9930, I STRONGLY believe that unless one is doing what you're doing, to be in contract and buy the Bold Touch at full price is somewhat of an example of inefficiency in spending. Its not against the law to wait a few months. I know that in today's society everything is instant gratification, but waiting will not destroy anyone. Its not as if there is a limited supply being manufactured. It shouldn't be that serious.

    Now if you can afford it w/no problem, your phone is running like CRAP, or you are OFF-CONTRACT (and would like to keep it that way), that is a different story altogether.
    Last edited by GPuba; 05-13-11 at 11:59 AM.
    05-13-11 11:51 AM
  17. DaPhoneking's Avatar
    Will defineatly be forking over $600 for this beaut
    How do you figure this will be $600 retail?
    05-13-11 01:00 PM
  18. DaPhoneking's Avatar
    I am... Saving up for BB #13 now...
    05-13-11 01:01 PM
  19. Frehley's Avatar
    I will also buy for full price. I've gone from my original 9000 to an iPhone, to Android and I keep coming back to the Bold.

    This is the device I have been waiting for!

    I also know that I need to change the device listed in my profile, but haven't logged into a computer to do it...too busy using my 9000!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 03:03 PM
  20. csiguy1's Avatar
    I will buy at full retail since my contract isn't up until March of next year. I am guessing the price will be $599 since most of the big players are getting that much I see no reason RIM won't ask for what everyone else is getting.
    05-13-11 03:26 PM
  21. jgaspar89's Avatar
    i will most likely be paying full retail since i just renewed my contract last august for the iphone 4.. then sold it a few months later and bought the 9780 when it came out
    05-14-11 04:01 PM
  22. dooodads's Avatar
    I will be paying full price. I finished with contracts for good last year.
    05-14-11 04:05 PM
  23. euro2low's Avatar
    i will and hopefully it will last me until my contract is up. i don't want to be on contract any more. i want to have the power to shop prices. now i just have to wait and see how that works out.
    05-14-11 04:11 PM
  24. pablomdelgado's Avatar
    I know I'm gonna

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 02:13 AM
  25. Mamaluka's Avatar
    Well, since a new bb comes out every few months, I guess I'll be paying full price.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 07:38 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD