When I receive a text that is sent to multiple people, the sender's name does not appear in my text inbox, it's always one of the other recepients. Anyway to correct that? For example if Bob sends a text to me, Joe and Sally, sometimes it will pop up as a text from Sally and sometimes from Joe, but it never says Bob.
    07-05-12 11:54 AM
    Must be a carrier thing, because if I receive a mass text it only shows the original sender's name, not the other recipients. If I respond, it also only goes to the original sender, not the other recipients.

Sent from my  Bold�
    07-05-12 12:24 PM
    Who's your carrier, braves? It does the same on mine with Verizon. I think they've (Verizon) changed how mass texts are handled recently. If I respond it will go to everyone unless I send it just to the originally sender. (Not sure if it does that to you too)
    07-05-12 12:58 PM
    I have the behavior as the OP on AT&T.
    07-05-12 01:39 PM
    Are you guys using some kind of text app? how do you even know it's a mass text message... You should only see the person you received the text from, as a normal SMS.
    07-05-12 01:53 PM
    The carrier is Verizon.
    07-05-12 02:59 PM
    and yes the reply will go to evryone on the text if I don't go in the menu and specify.
    07-05-12 03:00 PM
    It is verizon and yes the reply will go to everyone on the text if I don't go in the menu and specify.
    07-05-12 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD