View Poll Results: Will there be a white Bold Touch?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there will be an options white Bold Touch

37 53.62%
  • No, just like the 9000 there will only be black

11 15.94%
  • Who gives a shiznipple and did he really just say shiznipple?

21 30.43%
    Whata ya think, will we see a Bold touch in white? The rest of the Bold line, sans the original 9000 did, but because of RIMs use of the same body of the 9k I'm guessing the answer is no.
    02-27-11 12:34 AM
    wow op, u made me login just to inform u that u fail
    White BlackBerry Bold 9000 (AT&T) Available October 18 for $200 CIO.com
    02-27-11 01:41 AM
    The Dakota probably will since all the GSM Bolds were eventually offered in White. Really doubt the Montana will be so lucky. No CDMA Tours or Bolds were ever offered in any other color other than black.
    02-27-11 02:07 AM
    Remind me again why a random person registered on this forum to make just One post, and that post uses a completely different device (the Bold 9000 vs the "Bold Touch"), and so is completely invalid?

Sorry just had to get that off my chest. History indicates that there WILL be a White Bold Touch, just not available right away and some carriers may never offer it.
    02-27-11 02:21 AM
    Remind me again why a random person registered on this forum to make just One post, and that post uses a completely different device (the Bold 9000 vs the "Bold Touch"), and so is completely invalid?
    Your reading comprehension has failed, his post was to indicate that option 2 was wrong since there was a white bold 9000 released.
    02-27-11 05:20 AM
    Your reading comprehension has failed, his post was to indicate that option 2 was wrong since there was a white bold 9000 released.
    Ah. I missed the poll and thought the poster was implying that there already was a white version out.
    02-27-11 06:27 AM
    The Dakota probably will since all the GSM Bolds were eventually offered in White. Really doubt the Montana will be so lucky. No CDMA Tours or Bolds were ever offered in any other color other than black.
    Good info, didn't know that. Look forward to it, still not sure which I'll do, but I'm tryin' to pick up a second 9700 in black, and if I am able to for cheap, I'll get the Dakota in white! Man it's going to be hard to wait for this thing...
    02-27-11 10:09 PM
    While not as slow to turn up as the white iphone 4, you should probably bear in mind that colour variants don't tend to be available at launch with the blackberry e.g. at&t added a red (?) torch after a few months at the same time that they dropped the price to cash in on xmas purchases.
    02-28-11 04:30 AM
    I only use white phones so I will hold out for it for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 06:35 PM
    I wouldnt mind seeing a forest green blackberry.
    03-04-11 10:29 PM
    I also will be waiting for the White version!...Green would be sweet too since that is my favorite color

03-05-11 07:38 AM
    A white version of this phone would be nice so it can go the white ipad 2 that I'm buying on Friday. lol
    03-05-11 05:01 PM
    Whata ya think, will we see a Bold touch in white? The rest of the Bold line, sans the original 9000 did, but because of RIMs use of the same body of the 9k I'm guessing the answer is no.
    Damn !! I hope not - I'm starting to like the white after seeing my niece's white 9780.
    04-20-11 09:23 PM
    There will be white version...then there will be red, blue, green, violet, and special rainbow color like Skittles...
    04-20-11 10:52 PM
    I was never into white phones.. they yellow after a while and it's really gross. Black is still the best look - classy!
    04-21-11 05:00 AM
    A white version of this phone would be nice so it can go the white ipad 2 that I'm buying on Friday. lol
    you have a droid and you are planning on buying the bold touch, yet you are getting an ipad instead of a playbook.. I strongly dislike you sir >.> lol
    04-21-11 12:27 PM
    I would love a CDMA Bold Touch with White!!!!

WFTW!!!
    04-21-11 12:42 PM
    whatever, i'm all about the aftermarket housing, whuts up
    04-22-11 04:28 PM
    I also will be waiting for the White version!...Green would be sweet too since that is my favorite color

White isnt a color. Its a shade. Lol.
    04-25-11 10:25 AM
    It doesn't matter much but I do like the looks of a white bold. I'm on CDMA so I'm sure it will require some golden screwdriver work to make it happen.
    04-25-11 11:09 AM
    White isnt a color. Its a shade. Lol.
    Wouldn't White actually be more of a tint than a shade?

Tints and shades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

04-25-11 12:25 PM
    white kinda looks girly imho. and it gets dirty.

buuuuuuuut, maybe id put martini stripes on there. that maybe something i would seriously consider.
    04-25-11 01:49 PM
    wtf are you on about? Of course White is a colour. People used to say it wasn't when I was like 6 or something.

Do you know how colour works? I'm not going to go and explain it all. If you really want, IM me and I will. But anyway, White is the best colour of them all as it is every colour in the visible light spectrum reflected. No colour is absorbed. So White is more of a colour than any other colour imo but seriously, White is all the colours in the visible spectrum reflected back into our eyes.. and you say it's bot a colour?
    04-25-11 04:46 PM
    wtf are you on about? Of course White is a colour. People used to say it wasn't when I was like 6 or something.

Do you know how colour works? I'm not going to go and explain it all. If you really want, IM me and I will. But anyway, White is the best colour of them all as it is every colour in the visible light spectrum reflected. No colour is absorbed. So White is more of a colour than any other colour imo but seriously, White is all the colours in the visible spectrum reflected back into our eyes.. and you say it's bot a colour?
    what is wrong with you? why are we getting a lesson on color in the middle of the day?
    04-25-11 09:43 PM
    *colour
    04-26-11 09:01 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD