Is this phone still coming to T-mobile? I've been waiting for the longest and yet no word anywhere about a release date. Is it possible to get a white 9900 elsewhere and still have 4g signal/working BBM on my T-mobile sim?
    01-10-12 06:24 PM
    I have been wondering the same thing. Hopefully it will make its arrival soon, since we've seen the photo in the T-Mobile brochure. Let's cross our fingers!
    01-14-12 05:28 AM
    What 3G bands does Tmobile use? I think they are 1,4,8. IF they are you can have a Vodafone UK handset working with Tmobile.
    Correct me if I am mistaken, coz I might be
    01-14-12 05:32 AM
    Sorry to be a debbie downer but I don't think tmobile will carry it anymore.

Like you, I wanted a white 9900 and found that they had it avail on their website and it was there for a few weeks and then all of a sudden it was gone! Talked to a rep through chat who said they would no longer carry it and to check if their stores had any left.

Not sure if that means they are out of stock or if they really did stop carrying them, but at this point they are still not avil online.
    01-14-12 06:17 AM
    Pause at 26 seconds, I think you'll be quite pleased. [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ0k3-Jij68&feature=BFa&list=PL6DDBAB794DC92FAD&lf=plpp[/YT]
    01-14-12 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD