Well I'm due in court as a witness and their only way of contacting me is via my Blackberry, which is now not showing a screen. I will list the problems below:

White screen, no hour glass or error code, just a plain white screen.
    If I click any of the buttons and put the phone next to my ear, I can hear a very faint/quiet buzzing sound.

Is anybody available to offer some support or technical advice on how to fix the issue? My phone isn't insured and I don't really want to have to pay a huge price or buy another one...
    11-09-11 10:07 PM
    bumpbumpbump
    11-09-11 10:11 PM
    connect to desktop manager and reload the OS
    11-09-11 10:12 PM
    How do I do that?
    11-09-11 10:13 PM
    I meant reload the OS.
    11-09-11 10:16 PM
    Search for recovering a nuked BlackBerry here in the forums.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-09-11 10:16 PM
    You have tried pulling the battery, correct?

(Just don't want you to jump to far ahead of yourself)
    11-09-11 10:22 PM
    Yeah I've tried that and when I open up AppLoader after getting the PIN: part and proceed to the next step, I get the message: "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer."
    11-09-11 10:24 PM
    11-09-11 10:48 PM
    Yeah I've tried that and when I open up AppLoader after getting the PIN: part and proceed to the next step, I get the message: "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer."
    Correct. You'd have to download the OS from RIM. The DM doesn't include that software udpate. You can find the links at the top of the 99XX forum. Install the latest version (.474) which has it's own thread in the same place I just mentioned!

Here's the link describing in detail HOW TO LOAD the OS!

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ial-and-leaked
    11-09-11 10:57 PM
    I did put one on, but the colour in my screen went all distorted and in a 'negative' form as I could describe it.
    11-09-11 10:59 PM
    Still getting this when I open up AppLoader after getting the PIN: part and proceed to the next step, I get the message: "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer."
    11-09-11 11:15 PM
    Did you download the latest device software from your carrier software site or BB site?
    11-10-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD