Ok did some searching around and I'm not finding anything specific. Have a TMO 9900, unlocked, running the serbia/telekom 714 (w/vendor.xml's removed). Bought it on Craigslist, looked it over before hand, no water damage (unless the white sticker has been switched).

When I plug it into a BB OEM wall charger at night, I wake up to a white screen with a JVM error. Gives the option of clicking ok or next, reboots. Usually a battery pull fixes it. So I wiped it with JL Commander, (not once but twice) then reloaded 714. Put it on the charger last night at about 10:45, and around 1:15am I woke up to another white screen JVM error. Battery pull, left it off of the charger, and it was fine at 5:00 this morning.

Then around 10:45, I got two random reboots right in a row. Any thoughts? I'm open to wiping the device again, just not sure if it will do anything.

Thanks in advance
    10-24-12 01:33 PM
    After the next wipe try a different build of OS. There are many without reports of this kind of issue, which should help you decide between software or hardware cause
    10-24-12 03:55 PM
    After the next wipe try a different build of OS. There are many without reports of this kind of issue, which should help you decide between software or hardware cause
    Thanks! Wasn't aware that there was this issue with this build. It was recommended to me by another mod (who shall remain nameless, right Wulfy?) I'll check some others.

thanks again!
    10-24-12 04:02 PM