ok i kid! i kid!! LOL, im sure some of us are tired of that thread from all the anxiety and nervousness it got to us the past few months waiting for the bold to drop LOL

now that it dropped im sure were all relieved!!!! but now that i think about it, i sort of want the white 9900, it looks beautiful and ive never owned a white bold...(except the black trackpad does slightly throws it off a bit :/ but maybe later down we can purchase it separate perhaps?)

so anyways, is anyone else going to wait for the holidays if there's a chance that the white 9900 will drop? i was planning to wait anyways to see if the price will go down a bit
    motor96 likes this.
    11-08-11 06:04 PM
    ok i kid! i kid!! LOL, im sure some of us are tired of that thread from all the anxiety and nervousness it got to us the past few months waiting for the bold to drop LOL

now that it dropped im sure were all relieved!!!! but now that i think about it, i sort of want the white 9900, it looks beautiful and ive never owned a white bold...(except the black trackpad does slightly throws it off a bit :/ but maybe later down we can purchase it separate perhaps?)

so anyways, is anyone else going to wait for the holidays if there's a chance that the white 9900 will drop? i was planning to wait anyways to see if the price will go down a bit
    My wife really wants the white 9900. Her upgrade is not until Dec 1st. I'm hoping its out by then.
    11-08-11 06:22 PM
    .....Sooner than we think? Bahaha, I tack this on to all of my threads!

The white looks compelling but I've never actually owned one of the white BB's. Do they get noticeably dirty over the black ones?

In particular, the white 9900's black trackpad kinda throws me off. Why would they leave this part black? Other than that it looks interesting/different and that's a good thing.
    11-08-11 06:31 PM
    Yes I can't wait and crackberry have posted that Rogers will be getting the white bold dunno when but hopefully soon.. Don't care what others say but I love white phones I have a white 9800 right now and can't wait to buy a white 9900

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 08:29 PM
    hmmm good point on getting it dirty...wouldt want it to turn yellow or something like that lol
    11-08-11 08:54 PM
    my previous phone was the white 9800 and it never got yellow or looked any dirtier than any Black phone i owned. im with AT&T and i gave in to the Black 9900 but my preferance is white, i have a 30 day return/exchange window and i hope AT&T releases the white one before than...
    11-08-11 09:39 PM
    I never understood white phones. They are soooo ugly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 09:48 PM
    white 9900
    11-09-11 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD