Hello Crackberry Nation!

Can anybody help me with information regarding a white phone being released on ATT?

My contract ends on Feb 20th and I would love to get my hands on a white ATT branded phone. I don't mind waiting much longer and I know RIM never has a concrete release date on anything so yalls best predictions will be much appreciated. Thanks ahead for any info provided!
    01-11-12 04:08 AM
    Euhmm maybe a stupid comment but did you ask AT&T first?
    01-11-12 04:22 AM
    Euhmm maybe a stupid comment but did you ask AT&T first?
    no, i personally have had bad experience extracting any kind of information from their customer service reps ha. i suppose i'll call them tomorrow morning but i was hoping someone from the forums would be able to supply me with some insider information or something lol
    01-11-12 04:33 AM
    no, i personally have had bad experience extracting any kind of information from their customer service reps ha. i suppose i'll call them tomorrow morning but i was hoping someone from the forums would be able to supply me with some insider information or something lol
    Hahaha no worries! It kinda surprises me that AT&T don't have the white bold yet. Here the white bold is available from all the big providers for a few months now.
    Well good luck with the customer service reps !
    01-11-12 04:44 AM
    I have called and gone to my local att store, no help at all. They told me they don't make a White bold 9900!

Good luck, I am also looking for one.
    01-14-12 06:54 PM
    If ATT hasn't announced it, then why waste a single breath? But if it makes you feel any better PG and CX would be glad to blow some smoke for you.
    01-14-12 06:59 PM
    i called AT&T last week to ask about the white bold.. and as i predicted, the sales rep was completely clueless as to whether or not AT&T will be receiving a white phone. On the other hand, the rep said that I was eligible or an early upgrade AND since my upgrade was only a little over a month away that I could receive a free early contract renewal. With that being said, I overnighted a black bold 9900 along with a black OtterBox commuter. This phone is everything i expected and more!! I'm loving every bit of it. VIVA LA BLACKBERRY!
    01-22-12 02:41 AM
    Anyone hear when or if AT&T is getting the white 9900?? AT&T still saying they know nothing! I am thinking buying an unlocked phone but don't want to pay the extra $$$ if I knew one was coming! Any rumors, insights or info much appreciated! Thx
    02-18-12 12:20 AM
    Anyone hear when or if AT&T is getting the white 9900?? AT&T still saying they know nothing! I am thinking buying an unlocked phone but don't want to pay the extra $$$ if I knew one was coming! Any rumors, insights or info much appreciated! Thx
    I don't know anymore than you, but you can check out my custom white 9930 via the thread in my signature. It will take some work but it isnt a difficult transition.
    02-18-12 03:17 PM
    I have waiting for the white bold to come to AT&T, but after 2 months of waiting I gave up and just purchased a 9900 white unlock and unbranded for $580 on craiglist. Since then its been my pride and joy.
    02-18-12 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD