Question for all you white 9900 owners, do you have any issues with the
    handset freezing? We are now on the 2nd White model which is showing the
    same issue.

I have a Black one also that I have had since October with no such issues, I have even had every OS leaked on mine.

Anyone any ideas?
    04-10-12 06:52 AM
    Question for all you white 9900 owners, do you have any issues with the
    handset freezing? We are now on the 2nd White model which is showing the
    same issue.

I have a Black one also that I have had since October with no such issues, I have even had every OS leaked on mine.

Anyone any ideas?
    This helped my 9900 dramatically.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-611882/
    04-10-12 07:18 AM
    Thanks, I will have a look, however as my Black one hasnt had any issues and I havent had to do any changes, apart from OS, I dont know if this will help.

Also I have a 16Mb card in my Black one with the compression on, the white has an 8Gb one, also with it on.
    04-10-12 07:33 AM
    i dont think the color of a bb has anything to do with the issues it may have
    04-10-12 07:37 AM
    Yes the only difference is the color of the housing. You don't happen to have whatsapp installed do you? Someone else said they figured out the their freezing etc was from that, I don't know if they contacted the developer or not.
    04-10-12 07:40 AM
    Funnily enough I thought the same thing, yet I know 7 people that have white ones with this issue, and about 10 Black owners with no issue. Sort of points to an issue on the white ones.

Also the white BB has nothing special with apps, only facebook and bbm. no mail accounts.
    04-10-12 07:52 AM
    Yes the only difference is the color of the housing. You don't happen to have whatsapp installed do you? Someone else said they figured out the their freezing etc was from that, I don't know if they contacted the developer or not.
    Thanks for the Whatsapp tip. I've been managing with a 6-10%/hr battery drain for a few weeks without a problem, but I could sacrifice Whatsapp for better battery life. I only talk to one person on it anyway lol
    04-10-12 08:04 AM
    Funnily enough I thought the same thing, yet I know 7 people that have white ones with this issue, and about 10 Black owners with no issue. Sort of points to an issue on the white ones.

Also the white BB has nothing special with apps, only facebook and bbm. no mail accounts.
    I have a black one and it has begun freezing and pausing with the stupid clock pretty much every other post.
    02-16-13 08:04 PM
    Did you try a wipe and all that other fun stuff, Ian?
    02-16-13 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD