I found this article over at phoneArena. Apparently a picture was leaked for a Hungarian T-Mobile of a slide with a black and a white Blackberry Bold 9900. Here is the link:

White BlackBerry Bold 9900 quietly pops up in a T-Mobile Hungary reseller slide - Phone Arena

I myself will be getting a black one. Didn't see this anywhere in the forums so I figured I'd share.
    Last edited by raskal1130; 08-04-11 at 11:03 PM.
    08-04-11 10:54 PM
    Looks good. Though, I think I too will stick with the Black one.
    08-04-11 11:01 PM
    If it can maintain the woven carbon fibre backing look, I think I'd go with a white one myself if it isn't released ages after the original color scheme.

That is, if it is real, period.
    08-04-11 11:03 PM
    I think its fake.
    There needs to be a Black Track Pad.

Camera won't see through white.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 11:06 PM
    I think its fake.
    There needs to be a Black Track Pad.

Camera won't see through white.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hmmm, could they not make the trackpad white? And it doesn't show the battery cover. Good catch though. But who really knows.
    08-04-11 11:10 PM
    Hmmm, could they not make the trackpad white? and it doesn't show the battery cover. Good catch though. But who really knows.
    Deathcommand is correct, I'm afraid. The trackpad is actually a miniature camera that tracks your finger movements. It's not actually black either, but a dark transparent violet.
    08-04-11 11:13 PM
    I too think it's fake. Look at the shading of the phone; of course the black one looks to have the light glisten on the left side, but whoever made this thought that indicates that the white one should somehow have an inverted glisten as it's black.
    08-04-11 11:19 PM
    Deathcommand is correct, I'm afraid. The trackpad is actually a miniature camera that tracks your finger movements. It's not actually black either, but a dark transparent violet.
    Well, ok, sorry people whoever wants a white one, figured I'd share. I am sure they will make one later anyways.
    08-04-11 11:19 PM
    Well, ok, sorry people whoever wants a white one, figured I'd share. I am sure they will make one later anyways.
    It's all good. I didn't notice that either until he mentioned it.
    08-04-11 11:53 PM
    Yh, the white Model will not be released until a couple months after the first launch. I think this is down to marketing, testing the waters...If the 9900 proves to be a huge hit then they would release the white one. EVERYONE LOVES WHITE ELECTRONIC DEVICES!! I have an iPhone 4 32GB White myself, they looks so much better in my opinion.
    08-05-11 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD