I waiting on getting the new bold 9900 on At&t, but i would like it in white. Any word when this will be released to At&t..?
    12-12-11 09:50 PM
    Not sure if they will. Did AT&T ever release White Bolds in other models before? I don't remember seeing any for AT&T, just T-Mobile in the U.S.
    12-12-11 10:47 PM
    I'm also curious about this, not sure if I should take the plunge with the black or hold out for the white version. I'm currently a content 9800 user, but my boyfriend's bold has me green with envy.
    12-12-11 11:40 PM
    I played with my co-worker 9930 and i want a bold sooo bad...
    12-12-11 11:45 PM
    I feel your pain, I was perfectly happy with my torch until I got a chance to hold and play with the bold. It brought out the irrational consumerist in me.
    emkay47 likes this.
    12-12-11 11:51 PM
    I've never been a fan of political correctness, so I will just say what needs to be said. Real men don't use white phones. I would hope that decency would prevail and like-minded intellects would possess the fortitude to stand in agreement without fearing societal backlash. This epidemic needs to be sequestered. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks the concept of a white "BlackBerry" qualifies as an oxymoron.
    12-13-11 12:51 AM
    I've never been a fan of political correctness, so I will just say what needs to be said. Real men don't use white phones. I would hope that decency would prevail and like-minded intellects would possess the fortitude to stand in agreement without fearing societal backlash. This epidemic needs to be sequestered. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks the concept of a white "BlackBerry" qualifies as an oxymoron.
    It is an oxymoron but real men do wear pink as well so with that said to each is own. The traditional black has a professional vibe while the white seems to be more like a fad but it is quite gorgeous.
    12-13-11 01:05 AM
    Oh and by the way I'm doubtful At&t will get the Bold in white. Mostly because they're flagship phones are the torches. If I was on At&t would just buy an unlocked one from blackberry or just get a rogers ect the HSPA+ will work. T-Mobile will be the first in the states with AWS and if they take to long tmo uses wind mobile canada mobilicity anyway sooo it doesn't matter, but of course no discount.
    12-13-11 01:12 AM
    ^at&t got the bold 9000 in white.so they will get it,its just a matter of time.they might even get the curve 9360 in white too.not sure about a white 9860.
    12-13-11 02:56 AM
    There are plenty of men carrying white phones. There are even certain men on this forum who routinely use white phones. As with many other things, choice of phone colour is a personal preference.
    I wonder what a definition of a "real man" is.
    I for one would not espouse the "sequestering" of colour choices, in phones, cars, houses, friends, spouse, president or deity. Colour choice has no relevance in intellect. The suppression of choice, however, does show an unpleasant intellectual bend.
    As far as a white 99xx, I am eagerly awaiting one, either on AT&T or on VZW. I love my white 9810. Since AT&T had the white 9000 I would hope they would also offer the 9900 in white. I would HOPE also in red like the 9800.
    Oh! I would also jump on a white 9370!!!
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 12-13-11 at 09:25 AM.
    12-13-11 06:57 AM
    I can't stop looking at mine. Must be a good sign
    12-13-11 09:36 AM
    There are plenty of men carrying white phones. There are even certain men on this forum who routinely use white phones. As with many other things, choice of phone colour is a personal preference.
    I wonder what a definition of a "real man" is.
    I for one would not espouse the "sequestering" of colour choices, in phones, cars, houses, friends, spouse, president or deity. Colour choice has no relevance in intellect. The suppression of choice, however, does show an unpleasant intellectual bend.
    As far as a white 99xx, I am eagerly awaiting one, either on AT&T or on VZW. I love my white 9810. Since AT&T had the white 9000 I would hope they would also offer the 9900 in white. I would HOPE also in red like the 9800.
    Oh! I would also jump on a white 9370!!!
    lol dont waste your time on this guy....he says the same thing every time someone makes a post about the white 9900 hahhaa...buy what YOU like...who gives a damn what others think
    12-13-11 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD