So my white 9900 started to get noticeably dirty. The keyboard part of the device turned a very noticeable light brown color, but the top part (call/end keys, bb menu, etc.) as well as the back cover are still the same white color as when I first got it. How can I get rid of the brownish color as it's so frustrating because the top part is a very different color and so I keep placing my blackberry face down as it doesn't look nice. What do you use to clean your blackberrys?
    02-15-12 04:36 AM
    You can't, maybe use some alcohol, but it's a white phone, it will turn dirty at the moment you open the box.
    That's why I went for the black one
    02-15-12 06:29 AM
    Not sure if rubbing alcohol will remove the ink used on the keys along with the dirt (if it is even ink). Your phone should have come with a micro-fiber cloth? Try and use your breath as first and wipe down with the cloth. I have also had some success in the past with using a very little bit of water on a cloth (to the point that it is barely damp) and wipe down the keys.
    02-15-12 07:00 AM
    big problem for white phones...
    02-15-12 08:32 AM
    my white 9780 is still fine, just the leather on the back is going a little brown around the sides. But I keep a case on so its ok :P
    02-15-12 08:45 AM
    Once you go black, you never go back!
    02-15-12 12:16 PM
    More reasons not to buy a white phone! Glad I went with the black version.
    02-15-12 01:35 PM
    White looks appealing for summer.. Just sayin
    02-15-12 02:14 PM
    White looks appealing for summer.. Just sayin

You've got a point there. White does look really nice in the summer months. Black is just standard by my standards.
    02-15-12 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD