On my home screen it usually has the (4G, BB logo, signal bars) but today its not showing the BB logo? Does this have to do with bes or bis? Still not sure what those are. So w/out it, I can't open some apps like facebook or pandora, well most of my apps are unopenable.
    09-18-12 09:41 AM
    On my home screen it usually has the (4G, BB logo, signal bars) but today its not showing the BB logo? Does this have to do with bes or bis? Still not sure what those are. So w/out it, I can't open some apps like facebook or pandora, well most of my apps are unopenable.
    T-Mobile is having a BlackBerry outage today. This is why you're noticing the difference. T-Mobile says it's RIM's fault, but who really knows?
    09-18-12 09:42 AM
    I did a battery pull this morning & the BB logo came back. Few hours later, its now gone again. Wonder why, that's weird.
    09-18-12 09:43 AM
    Thanks for the info jweihrauch, where can I read about this t-mobile/rim outage?
    09-18-12 09:44 AM
    Thanks for the info jweihrauch, where can I read about this t-mobile/rim outage?
    I actually read about it in another thread. Can't remember which one, but it was just this morning.
    09-18-12 09:46 AM
    I called TMO tech support and was told it's RIM's problem. I can get BIS while connected thru wifi but not cell. Tech support said that it's only affecting the 9900; all of the other BBs are connected.

Sent from my Bold Dakota
    09-18-12 09:53 AM
    T-Mobile always blames RIM, just like last time. There was no RIM issue, it was a T-Mobile issue.
    09-18-12 10:02 AM
    T-Mobile is having a BlackBerry outage today. This is why you're noticing the difference. T-Mobile says it's RIM's fault, but who really knows?
    Yes, no data or email on T-Mobile this morning. I called and the rep said they were having calls from all over the country with the same problem. Even if I turn on wifi I can't get data.
    09-18-12 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD