I guess this would be a question for Kevin. Does Rim manufacture thier own accesories or do they farm them out?
    I for the life of me don't understand why you dont have the accessories available when you release the phone. I am one who always buys a spare battery when I get a new BB. I bought a spare battery at Verizon but you cannot get the spare battery charger. A spare battery without any way of charging it is useless. If I have to pull one battery to replace it with one that needs charging, whats the point. I see that the spare battery charger is available in Canada but not the US. Why would that be? I cant imagine that there is any huge high tech issue with designing or manufacturing a spare battery charger. If you look on BB's site most of the accessories are on "back order" 0r "out ofstock" The spare battery charger is only showing on the BB site. I ordered some things for the Playbook directly from RIM and ended up cancelling because it was so long before the got the items in and they showed up on CB first, so I ordered themthere. Come on Rim I am trying to drop some cash on you!
    08-29-11 12:43 PM
    Your carrier should have some accessories available already and carries only sell manufacturers approved accessories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 01:05 PM
    they could have brought the phone to market at a later date and had the accesories come out at the same time if that would have made you happy?
    08-29-11 01:49 PM
    Ha ha but I would think you would coordinate!
    08-29-11 02:28 PM
    it is like this every phone release. takes a couple weeks for everything to be released
    08-29-11 02:38 PM
    Always some one bitchin about something! Geez
    08-29-11 04:43 PM
    Verizon has the charging pod in stock now or best buy has a few accessories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD