Been rocking this device since day one , but can't find wikitude anywhere.

I remember a thread that started this , but its no more available in App World.

Can someone provide me a copy ? Please.
    08-14-11 07:11 PM
    You have to visit the link in your handset's browser. It is in app world.

Error - BlackBerry App World
    08-14-11 07:13 PM
    Also found this link the other day http://www.gadzonemobile.net/OTA/Wikitude/Wikitude.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 09:06 PM
    I also had to download it from the app world. This app is one of the main reason why some people buy this phone. I have no idea why it is not shppied with the phone. May be it has to do with regional privacy laws? No clue. If anyone here have inside info on why this is not pre-loaded?

Go to the App World link from your phone and download it. Once you download and open the app, it will take you to an update site and you have to download and update it to work. I hope this wiki browser will NOT be removed from supported apps. If they do that, a lot of people will be unhappy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 09:12 PM
    I'm afraid it isn't on my App World and I can't find it online either? Can anyone help, please? Ta!
    08-15-11 09:14 AM
    I'm afraid it isn't on my App World and I can't find it online either? Can anyone help, please? Ta!
    As mentioned, click the link in the 2nd post (see above) from your Bold browser.
    08-15-11 10:00 AM
    That didn't work for me - but this did: http://forums.crackberry.com/native-...on-ota-637047/
    08-15-11 10:10 AM
    I couldn't find it in the app world either (in canada) but the first link works.

Pretty cool ****.
    08-15-11 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD