Hey I am just wondering where I could possibly find Bling/sparkly cases for my 9900? Amazon.com won't deliver to my address for some reason so that's out.
    02-17-12 11:51 PM
    i'm kinda in the same boat...i MUST have a hello kitty case(or nine)..even bought a 9000 holster for when i can dress my 9900 all pretty, but i can't find one that i can have delivered to canada. i got my gf a sparkly bling case for her 8520 at a local mall(well, MY 8520 that she kidnapped...it now has Stockholm syndrome with the marilyn monroe ringtone and theme), but stuff for the 9900 locally seems decidedly lacking
    02-18-12 12:28 AM
    Edit.

Just reread my post and feel I came across as a bit of a tool.
    Have a look around online and you will find a huge amount of "bling" cases.
    Most of them seem to be of the design that will leave marks on your phone over time though.
    Last edited by andrewknight; 02-18-12 at 05:50 AM.
    02-18-12 02:33 AM
    whee! i checked out ebay.ca today and found cases that they'll ship to canada! i ordered 3 hello kitty cases..one white, one black and a classic pink..my gf was trying to convince me to get a sparkly pink one which they had for like 7 bucks, but the guys at work are gonna give me a hard enough time as it is without the rhinestones..they had several blingy hello kitty, and i didn't look but i bet they have others and WILL ship here!...edit..she made me clarify SHE bought the cases!
    02-18-12 11:27 PM
    Hey I am just wondering where I could possibly find Bling/sparkly cases for my 9900? Amazon.com won't deliver to my address for some reason so that's out.
    Go to your local mall..
    One of the vendors in the aisles should have a bunch of them.
    02-19-12 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD