I have a scuff over the camera lens and it shows up in pics and video. I wanted to replace that part if possible. Where do you get OEM parts though?
    08-27-12 02:29 PM
    RIM does not sell them so your best bet is to find a water damaged unit for cheap on the internet and use the parts from it. 99% of the parts on eBay are cheap chinese parts of low quality
    pcgizmo#IM likes this.
    08-27-12 02:40 PM
    I have a scuff over the camera lens and it shows up in pics and video. I wanted to replace that part if possible. Where do you get OEM parts though?
    Check Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more out. Make sure the parts are from 'BlackBerry' as the source. It doesn't mean they are coming straight from BlackBerry but I've bought many parts from this source and they've been great.
    08-27-12 02:46 PM
    08-27-12 10:16 PM
    08-27-12 11:57 PM
    Oooo, thanks people!
    08-28-12 02:37 PM
    I wouldn't buy parts from those websites because they aren't original or OEM as they say.
    The best way to get parts is try to buy a damaged device for cheap and salvage it. I bought two for 80 bucks. One had a smashed LCD, motherboard and everything else was mint. The other was dropped in a pool, LCD and housing was fine but not motherboard.

Anyway I got enough parts to keep this thing running for years. :P or I could sell them for a lot, but ill keep em.

Anyway there are no oem parts unless taken from another bold.
    08-28-12 04:54 PM
    I wouldn't buy parts from those websites because they aren't original or OEM as they say.
    The best way to get parts is try to buy a damaged device for cheap and salvage it. I bought two for 80 bucks. One had a smashed LCD, motherboard and everything else was mint. The other was dropped in a pool, LCD and housing was fine but not motherboard.

Anyway I got enough parts to keep this thing running for years. :P or I could sell them for a lot, but ill keep em.

Anyway there are no oem parts unless taken from another bold.
    Then how can the site claim they're OEM?
    08-29-12 02:27 PM
    I've always purchased additional or replacement parts from Buy Discount iPhone Accessories, Samsung Accessories and Cool Electronic gadgets with worldwide Free Shipping at SW-BOX.com. The quality is good to OEM standards and price is competitive with other sites.
    08-29-12 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD