Anyone know why the release of 7.1 for the Bold 9900 is taking so long to be released by North American carriers? It's been over 3 weeks now since RIM officially released it to them.

Maybe I'm impatient. This is my first BB (previouse iPhone) so I have experience of past history with RIM.
    02-03-12 08:26 PM
    Several versions are over in the Leaked/Beta OS Forum... why wait for an official carrier release when you can have it now?
    02-03-12 08:37 PM
    A identical thread was written yesterday with the same question and answers were given why a copy..

Oh I just saw it now go to the leaked session look for you device download from one of the links,upload, enjoy
    Last edited by albertinik; 02-03-12 at 08:48 PM.
    02-03-12 08:44 PM
    Anyone know why the release of 7.1 for the Bold 9900 is taking so long to be released by North American carriers? It's been over 3 weeks now since RIM officially released it to them.

Maybe I'm impatient. This is my first BB (previouse iPhone) so I have experience of past history with RIM.
    As far as I understand 7.1 was not yet released officially by RIM, so in my opinion it might take some time.
    02-04-12 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD