Whenever I scroll with the trackpad it seem on every website it click links as I'm scrolling.. Its driving me crazy.. Why is this?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 11:03 PM
    You need to install OS .353 from here which will fix the problem:

http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-642441/

Also read Blackberry 101 if you are unfamilar with installing a OS not from your carrier. It can be found in these forums
    09-03-11 11:12 PM
    +1

I'm also accidentally calling people...

09-03-11 11:15 PM
    Also be sure that your not accidentally touching the screen. The track pad is so close to the screen its extremely easy to touch it even if you think your not.
    09-03-11 11:23 PM
    .353 I believe turned off the bottom part of the sensitive part of the screen above the trackpad.
    09-03-11 11:28 PM
    I never had any problems with the browser for some reason but im using .353 now and .261 didnt have any problems either
    09-04-11 12:59 AM
    no matter what os im running, the screen just goes nuts with icons being clicked on repeated and programs open at random for 1-5 minutes, then its normal for hours then if i restart it its nuts again. like someone is repeatedly clicking the screen. the touch screen is completely useless during this time and only trackpad works a bit, but jumps back to the one icon it chooses bottom row... im quite torn as its brand new....
    09-04-11 02:37 AM
    ftg sounds like you got a lemon, I'd return it and get a new one. I don't have that issue.
    09-04-11 02:54 AM
    There are definitely some bugs in this software concerning the trackpad and touch screen. But for the most part I feel the release went better than I thought it would.

09-04-11 09:15 AM
    no matter what os im running, the screen just goes nuts with icons being clicked on repeated and programs open at random for 1-5 minutes, then its normal for hours then if i restart it its nuts again. like someone is repeatedly clicking the screen. the touch screen is completely useless during this time and only trackpad works a bit, but jumps back to the one icon it chooses bottom row... im quite torn as its brand new....
    That behaviour sounds like software. I wouldn't return it until I first wiped the OS and loaded .353

09-04-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD