01-29-11 01:16 AM
65 123
tools
    AT&T Freezing Bold Devices Until BlackBerry Dakota? - BerryReview

This article refers to a possible mid-spring release. We'll see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 02:57 PM
    AT&T Freezing Bold Devices Until BlackBerry Dakota? - BerryReview

This article refers to a possible mid-spring release. We'll see.

Forums Moderator

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blanc71 View Post
    Crucial do u see this device possibly being announced in May at was the Blackbbery World conference ?

Indeed... )- being announced in May
    01-24-11 04:57 PM
    This phone isn't even announced yet, it's only a rumor. If you're that sure at this point that it will obsolete by the time it's released - a date and time that nobody even knows yet - then what on earth are you waiting for? Go buy yourself something that's fun now and already loaded up with technology that might remain bleeding-edge for maybe another month or two!

crackcookie likes this.
    01-25-11 12:58 PM
    O - M - G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, I need to remember that!!!!
    01-25-11 04:56 PM

speaking of Favre, check out that link. You heard it first from Crackcookie

Yeah its hard to be content, with so much coming out. Ill get the Dakota, be satisfied with 3G, and leave it at that. I will keep my unlimited Data as well.
    01-25-11 06:59 PM
    I must say that for the past 5 years I have had several rim devices and just got rid of a 9700 for an iphone. I took about 6 months to make the decision but haven't looked back. I will definitely look at rim again when the qnx handsets are released but i'm done until the new operating system is out.

c
    01-25-11 08:21 PM
    I want this phone bad but don't want to get my hopes up it thinking it will drop before summer. lol I wish it did!!
    01-25-11 08:37 PM
    Rumour mill is stating that there is a large possibility that the Dakota will be at the MGC on February 14 - 17.
    If this is true then there is a possibility for a March - April launch.

SOURCE:
    BlackBerry Dakota / Magnum Release Date & Specs Phone Reviews
    Jav0n likes this.
    01-26-11 09:15 AM
    Rumour mill is stating that there is a large possibility that the Dakota will be at the MGC on February 14 - 17.

SOURCE:
    BlackBerry Dakota / Magnum Release Date & Specs Phone Reviews
    Ughhh. Im taking my torch in for repairs. Was thinking of picking up a 9780 as a replacement, but if the Dakota is coming this soon, I guess I'll be holding off on grabbing a new phone.
    I so want the Dakota. Its the dream phone most BB users have been wanting.
    01-26-11 11:24 AM
    I think it is quite likely that they will show all their new devices, but when you take into account that it probably won't be finished by that time and still has to undergo carrier approval then it seems unlikely that any new device will ship before April at the earliest.

Even if it is April, then you would have to assume that Rim are going to stagger the releases slightly so we don't get them all at once, maybe we get storm in april, torch 2 in may and dakota in june for example since that would keep giving them a bump in the news that would help maintain sales levels through the quarter and still gives them room to squeeze in new devices before xmas and still have a 6 month gap between releases.
    01-26-11 11:56 AM
    The phone won't debut until the blackberry congress in May per Crucial

01-26-11 03:49 PM
    It is possible that they will only be demoed behind closed doors at MWC, but they will have them there as it is such a huge show and far more important for their actual sales to carriers than the blackberry world show.
    01-27-11 10:56 AM
    It is possible that they will only be demoed behind closed doors at MWC, but they will have them there as it is such a huge show and far more important for their actual sales to carriers than the blackberry world show.
    I hope they demo it like they did the PlayBook but I very much doubt that.

01-27-11 11:55 AM
    OMG!!!! Don't SAY that!!!!!
    Here everyone goes AGAIN!
    01-28-11 06:16 PM
    aug seems like forever from now. i really hope the gsm version comes out earlier than aug.
    01-29-11 01:16 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD