I'm currently using the BB Bold 9900 and i wanted to download Whatsapp but the security of the native browser doesn't allow it. How can i download it and access the security of my browser ?
    08-31-19 10:56 AM
    Nope, support for whatsapp on the Bold 9900 and all legacy BlackBerry devices has ended.
    08-31-19 11:17 AM
    I'm currently using the BB Bold 9900 and i wanted to download Whatsapp but the security of the native browser doesn't allow it. How can i download it and access the security of my browser ?
    You were using a bb10 device previously, right? Curious why you went to an earlier model, especially if Whatsapp is a requirement.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-19 11:30 AM
    You were using a bb10 device previously, right? Curious why you went to an earlier model, especially if Whatsapp is a requirement.

Posted via CB10
    Because the BB Classic i was using isn't working anymore. I couldn't fix the error BBerror.com/BB10-015 by myself. (My laptop block the software of Blackberry to work for security sake) so i sent it to the store so that they can fix it for me.
    09-01-19 12:33 AM
    Because the BB Classic i was using isn't working anymore. I couldn't fix the error BBerror.com/BB10-015 by myself. (My laptop block the software of Blackberry to work for security sake) so i sent it to the store so that they can fix it for me.
    Your laptop didn't logically block it: windows did. Add it as an exception and then it'll work. Could also shut off real-time protection in the anti-virus settings of windows defender, within windows security settings.

It's also why I despise using microsoft software, it's far too paranoia-inducing to use anymore.

Typed on my blackberry classic with 10.3.3-latest on freedom mobile HSPA+
    ANTIBERRY likes this.
    09-03-19 12:13 PM
    Your laptop didn't logically block it: windows did. Add it as an exception and then it'll work. Could also shut off real-time protection in the anti-virus settings of windows defender, within windows security settings.

It's also why I despise using microsoft software, it's far too paranoia-inducing to use anymore.

Typed on my blackberry classic with 10.3.3-latest on freedom mobile HSPA+
    Paranoia it destroy ya
    09-03-19 09:13 PM