Hi, Im due to upgrade my phone in 2 weeks & I was wondering for those who have already ordered their new Bold, what deal did you get on Orange? They've changed to plans & looking at the website to get the 9900 for free it's going to cost 41 per month on a 24 month contract & I'm certainly not paying that.
    10-08-11 04:25 PM
    Hi, Im due to upgrade my phone in 2 weeks & I was wondering for those who have already ordered their new Bold, what deal did you get on Orange? They've changed to plans & looking at the website to get the 9900 for free it's going to cost 41 per month on a 24 month contract & I'm certainly not paying that.
    Remember orange do perk, if you work for a certain company, its 25% off!
    10-08-11 04:39 PM
    Im self employed so no chance of that.
    10-08-11 04:44 PM
    Remember orange do perk, if you work for a certain company, its 25% off!
    That's still over 30/month, which is too much.

Got mine for free and 21/month on Voda

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 04:46 PM
    Its possible to get a 31 p/m free 9900 deal on Orange if you buy from Carphone Warehouse. If your existing contract term is also finished, it would be easy enough to cancel the contract, keep your existing number and port it to the new Orange SIM. Might be worth considering the extra hassle to save a tenner a month
    10-08-11 04:52 PM
    Just buy it outright from amazon (434 at the moment) and go pay as you go.

That's what I'm going to do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 01:40 PM
    Its possible to get a 31 p/m free 9900 deal on Orange if you buy from Carphone Warehouse. If your existing contract term is also finished, it would be easy enough to cancel the contract, keep your existing number and port it to the new Orange SIM. Might be worth considering the extra hassle to save a tenner a month
    Carphone can do your orange upgrade up to three months early plus you get 20 of free app's and its only 31/month! Other bonus is the handset is unlocked so you get the latest software updates and none of the bloatware
    10-09-11 01:48 PM
    I have an insanely good deal, but Orange look after me (as I spend a lot with them - two lines, international travel etc) so probably best not to take this as an easily available option - free 9900, 18.50 per month, 18 month contract.
    mozzamay likes this.
    10-09-11 02:56 PM
    I have an insanely good deal, but Orange look after me (as I spend a lot with them - two lines, international travel etc) so probably best not to take this as an easily available option - free 9900, 18.50 per month, 18 month contract.
    That's excellent! They've been good to me too, Ive been with them for over 15 years. the loyality department did say I'd get a good deal when I rang a couple of weeks ago but their definition & my definition of a good deal may differ
    10-09-11 03:35 PM
    That's excellent! They've been good to me too, Ive been with them for over 15 years. the loyality department did say I'd get a good deal when I rang a couple of weeks ago but their definition & my definition of a good deal may differ
    I was rather surprised when they offered the deal to me - hopefully you'll get as a generous minded an operative
    mozzamay likes this.
    10-09-11 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD