Hi guys, I'm looking for a great value plan for my future 9900.

I tried to negociate for vocal box and call display for free (instead of 12$ each month), but no way, cause I'm a new customer no possible negotiation. So here the deal That bell offers:

55/month:

unlimited calls for 10 numbers
    200mn/day + unlimited nights and week end
    unlimited sms
    social netwrok/bbm included
    and 1go of data

As I said, I tried to have the call display and vocals box for free.... but nothing to do...

Should I persevere? I'm French I can be very annoying when I can grab stuff for free
    12-02-11 09:09 AM
    Gonna be tough getting T-Mobile in Montr�al!

I think you're getting a pretty good deal. Not sure you need the social network / bbm if you're getting 1GB data, but I think it's all a package anyway. For $55 you're doing well. On Rogers I'm paying about $75 for the same type of package (I expense it to my company, so I'm not much of a bargain hunter!).

I couldn't imagine not having call display and voicemail though.
    12-02-11 11:41 AM
    Here are some extensive threads from other forums on Bell retentions plans...

Redflagdeals:
    [Elect] Bell Mobility - Retentions/Customer Care Deals - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

Howardfroums:
    Bell's Retention Thread
    12-02-11 12:12 PM
    Thanks guys!
    A question concerning the call display, without it, I could`nt see who is calling me even if it`s one of my contact?
    Last edited by SuperDuckWC; 12-02-11 at 01:12 PM.
    12-02-11 12:43 PM
    Wow! u guys have to pay separate for BBM? BBM and ALL social networking should be considered data.

I have Verizon and pay about $80/mo with discount
    -450 mins (incl voicemail, caller id, call waiting, etc..)
    -2gb data
    -unlimited texts
    12-02-11 01:30 PM
    Wow! u guys have to pay separate for BBM? BBM and ALL social networking should be considered data.
    No, it's the same here in Canada. He doesn't need the "social networking / bbm" add-on since he's got the 1GB data plan.

Some BB plans include voice/SMS and add-on the social networking/bbm option for very low cost. Even without a data plan you can still use bbm, twitter, facebook, but you can't browse the web or use other apps that require web access. Pretty useless in my opinion.
    12-02-11 01:40 PM
    Have you already signed with Bell? Take a look at T-Mobile. I've been with them for 12+ years and have been happy all along.
    I`m already Bell custommer (Internet, TV, Phone) for 3 years now, but they told me that Mobility is an independant service and I could not take the advantage of my 3 years old (wtf???) and can t obtain a retention deal....

I`m currently with fido but they dont have the bold, damned.

It just **** me off to pay for voice mail and call display
    12-02-11 01:41 PM
    No, it's the same here in Canada. He doesn't need the "social networking / bbm" add-on since he's got the 1GB data plan.

Some BB plans include voice/SMS and add-on the social networking/bbm option for very low cost. Even without a data plan you can still use bbm, twitter, facebook, but you can't browse the web or use other apps that require web access. Pretty useless in my opinion.
    oh!! okay. Yeah, i dont see how anyone would really benefit. You might as well just get the data plan.
    12-02-11 01:56 PM
    I`m currently with fido but they dont have the bold, damned.
    I'm with Fido as well with a 9900 (bought on craigslist).

My Plan is:>

200 anytime minutes (by the second)
    Unlimited Weeknight and weekends starting at 5pm
    2500 TXT messages
    1000 min Fido to Fido
    Caller ID
    Voicemail
    500MB of data (includes tether and hotspot)

$45.00 excluding tax.

You should be able to get a good deal if you speak with retentions for Fido.

You could renew a contract, get a phone and sell the phone to help subsidize a 9900.
    12-02-11 02:15 PM
    bell seems to have the best plans. i pay around 70$/month and i have unlimited text, picture, video; caller ID; voicemail; 200 mins + free evenings and weekends; 10 contacts with whom i can message and call for free anywhere in canada; and the kicker, 6 GB of data that i can share via tethering either bluetooth or wifi hotspot
    12-02-11 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD