Noticed that my favourite notification sounds on my 9700 don't really exist on the 9900. Also notice the selection on OS7 is kinda limited. Any way of getting some of those classic sounds back?
    03-05-12 04:36 PM
    Here you go: BlackBerry 5.0 Sounds

Oh and they're free!
    bllbored likes this.
    03-05-12 04:44 PM
    Yes, search these forums because I saw someone posted an MP3 link for OS 6 sounds. Also you can download at App World. I try to find it for you, but for some reason I can't find it on App World. RIM posted a file there with all the old ring tones including the notification sounds.

EDIT: Ignore this message... someone posted the link to app world above while I was typing.
    03-05-12 04:46 PM
    That was fast. Thanks for the link. This forum is awesome!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    03-05-12 04:48 PM
    That was fast. Thanks for the link. This forum is awesome!
    No problem... CrackBerry Forums consume all my time. Haha!
    03-05-12 04:56 PM
    No problem... CrackBerry Forums consume all my time. Haha!
    Same here... when I am not studying, this is what I do... Also I am think about buying Tapatalk just for crackberry forums usage.
    03-05-12 08:48 PM
    You should PM me with your pin so I can add you as a BB resource on my bbm contacts. If you want of course.
    03-05-12 09:31 PM
    Same here... when I am not studying, this is what I do... Also I am think about buying Tapatalk just for crackberry forums usage.
    I bought it only for CrackBerry. The best part about the app is the ability to post screenshots directly form your device and being able to see all threads participated in. Yes you can look up your posts through statistics through the web, but in Tapatalk it shows you and updates the thread.

You should PM me with your pin so I can add you as a BB resource on my bbm contacts. If you want of course.
    PM sent....
    03-05-12 11:16 PM
    Yea I'm glad they decided to keep us able to hear bb5 tones. They're classics now! Lol

And yes you should get tapatalk. Most used app aside from bebuzz.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-05-12 11:21 PM
    Yep os 5 ringtones are awesome definitely gotta have them.

Yea I'm glad they decided to keep us able to hear bb5 tones. They're classics now! Lol

And yes you should get tapatalk. Most used app aside from bebuzz.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-05-12 11:32 PM
    How's Tapatalk on battery life though?
    03-06-12 12:09 AM

Oh and they're free!
    Has anybody being able to set these as notifications sounds?
    So far I can only set them as ringtones.
    03-06-12 12:11 AM
    How's Tapatalk on battery life though?
    If you're idle it doesn't affect your battery, but when you're using it though you'll have the same results on your battery as if you were browsing. Don't plan on Tapatalking all day long. Has nothing to do with the app... you're retrieving and sending data over your network.
    03-06-12 12:31 AM

Oh and they're free!
    Cool! Perfect for when i'm feeling nostalgic and missing my old workhorse 8520..thanks!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    03-06-12 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD