What is the earliest release date on any carrier?

I have AT&T, so I'm told that the only carrier that has the same freq is Rogers so it could work on 3 & 4g, is this true? If so where can one buy this and have it shipped to the US?
    08-08-11 04:41 PM
    We're about to find out between this week and next I have a feeling that launch dates are going to get pushed back, at least here in Canada. Haven't heard anything definitive. Some have suggested dates as early as the 9th and as late as October. We'll have to wait and see.
    08-08-11 04:46 PM
    If you're going by just US carriers, from certain sku lists and today's leaked Wireless Giant BlackBerry Store roadmap, Sprint and At&t will be 1st to release (BB Bold 9930 & Torch 9850 Sprint) and AT&T to release the Torch2 9810 both on 08/21. I called the local Wireless Giant BlackBerry store near me and the said "in a couple weeks looks like" so maybe these leaked sku lists and roadmaps are actually correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 04:56 PM
    If you're going by just US carriers, from certain sku lists and today's leaked Wireless Giant BlackBerry Store roadmap, Sprint and At&t will be 1st to release (BB Bold 9930 & Torch 9850 Sprint) and AT&T to release the Torch2 9810 both on 08/21. I called the local Wireless Giant BlackBerry store near me and the said "in a couple weeks looks like" so maybe these leaked sku lists and roadmaps are actually correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The 9900 as well for 8/21.
    08-08-11 04:58 PM
    No carriers have made any announcements in Canada about a release date. I've heard anything from tomorrow to the 22nd. The 15th has come up a lot as well.

Vodafone might actually release it before anyone..
    08-08-11 05:08 PM
    I have been told that mine should come on the 12th, however I'm from the UK and purchased my tariff from the Carphone Warehouse and Vodafone is the carrier.
    08-08-11 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD