What should I expect from my 9900 that I'll be getting soon?
    I already expect a huge battery difference. What else should I be ready for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 01:00 PM
    Here's a good collection of the issues people have been posting: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...im-fix-640432/

Might want to use it as a guide of things to quickly look for when picking up your phone.

That said, I got my 9900 from Rogers on day one (day -1 actually), took it home without looking and I haven't had a problem with it.

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll love it (I also came from a 9800).
    10-24-11 01:16 PM
    Here are some of the issues I've come up with thus far after looking at 40-50 Roger's devices.

1. Call-end panel – flush with screen. Shouldn't be able to feel any transition between them.
    2. Trackpad. should be aligned in the center, not mashed to one side or the other of the hole.
    3. Trackpad. should not be leaning to one side or the other.
    4. Trackpad. light around perimeter should be bright white, not to purple or dim.
    5. Trackpad. twisted counter clockwise and could slight or quite marked.
    6. Menu and return button. Should give a click and not be 'mushy' or soft feeling.
    7. Screen/backlight color temp. Should be either bright white or light blue. Should not be yellow or dim.
    10-24-11 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD