Have any of you been able to pre order a phone from VZ on the first day when paying full price online. I have not been able to do it. I have had to beg the customer servicer to sell me one at full price on the first day of pre order. Usually the pre order is only for upgrades and then to get one at full price you have to fight with Customer Service.

How has your situation been when trying to get one on the first day at full price ?
    08-12-11 10:06 PM
    Lucky.....you got pre-orders! I am wishing upon the stars!
    08-12-11 11:05 PM
    Verizon Support told me there is no pre-order period.

There is just August 15th on Online/Telephone orders

and

August 25th in store order
    anon(2682413) likes this.
    08-12-11 11:10 PM
    I have even had trouble buying a phone from VZ on launch day at the store at full price. I had words with the manager about it. I was not allowed to buy at full price on the first day, he said that he was only selling to people that wanted to upgrade. What kind of C**p is that.
    08-13-11 12:08 AM
    When the iphone 4 preorders started on verizon you had the option of getting it full retail or at the upgrade price if I remember correctly
    08-13-11 06:10 AM
    I have even had trouble buying a phone from VZ on launch day at the store at full price. I had words with the manager about it. I was not allowed to buy at full price on the first day, he said that he was only selling to people that wanted to upgrade. What kind of C**p is that.
    It's the kind of crap that allows the carrier to keep their customers in contract. Very simple and easy to understand. So simple even a cave man could understand it.
    08-13-11 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD