So I got my 9900 about two weeks ago and I've noticed a weird glitch or bug with it. I'll be looking on something like Facebook photos and it will just start scrolling to the right. It will go for a couple seconds then stop. Or if I'm browsing the internet, the cursor will start moving to the right. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks
    01-23-12 12:34 PM
    So I got my 9900 about two weeks ago and I've noticed a weird glitch or bug with it. I'll be looking on something like Facebook photos and it will just start scrolling to the right. It will go for a couple seconds then stop. Or if I'm browsing the internet, the cursor will start moving to the right. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks
    Yep, same here. I notice more when I'm in dark lighting settings or when my screen is really dirty. I'm pretty sure it the sensitivity of the trackpad. I still haven't really played around with it much, but my current setting was 70 and it happened not that often. I just changed it to 50 and we'll see what happens.

It's really humorous when you have all your panels on the homescreen activated. It's like a ghost is swiping your screen.
    01-23-12 12:45 PM
    Yeah for sure, its pretty funny when that happens. It just happened earlier!

I tried changing my trackpad sensitivity down one notch and it didn't help. Does yours usually go to the right?
    01-23-12 12:58 PM
    Yeah for sure, its pretty funny when that happens. It just happened earlier!

I tried changing my trackpad sensitivity down one notch and it didn't help. Does yours usually go to the right?
    Yep, always to the right and sometimes upwards when in the browser. It gets better when you wipe you your screen off really well.
    01-23-12 01:17 PM
    Ok, thanks. Does anybody else have this problem as well? And is there a permanent fix?
    01-23-12 03:47 PM
    Sadly, I haven't seen a fix. I'm always surfing on here too.
    01-23-12 04:20 PM
    I have this problem, too. I can be typing an email or text message, and all of a sudden, the cursor jumps to a prior line. It also wanders on its own. Weird!
    03-05-12 01:24 AM
    Yep still happening to me every once in awhile. I just try and keep my screen and keypad clean... It doesn't happen that much.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    03-05-12 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD