every time I reboot my device the battery charge goes up by 15 to 20% yes yes the battery charge goes up.. how is this possible.. am on 7.1.0.267.. yesterday from 20 % my phone went to 40% after reboot and today from 15% to 28% .. how is this possible.. any clues???
    03-07-12 10:57 AM
    Frustrating. You don't know which reading is correct. Try resetting the battery calc. Do this by pulling the battery, wait at least 30 seconds, plug in the charger, and then insert the battery. If that doesn't fix the problem, I'm sure someone else will have a suggestion.
    03-07-12 11:10 AM
    well i know this thing, just use the battery till it dies n then take it off n put it back on charge it full, that should make it all right do it when it troubles
    03-07-12 12:45 PM
    well i know this thing, just use the battery till it dies n then take it off n put it back on charge it full, that should make it all right do it when it troubles
    Oh and whenever I get that extra boost of batt life I loose the same when the phone is switched off :O. Anyone experienced this. This issue has just come up in the last 2 days. Apart from this I have had no complaints with the phone and get about 14 to 16 hrs out of one charge
    03-07-12 06:58 PM
    Thos happens to me too, not that hight of a boost though. It can be anywhere from 2 to 10 %, I'm not worried about it though. Its pretty cool actually.
    03-07-12 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD