I think your right Seems to me that knowing Att doesn't support and another great selling point for Tmobile. An informed rep would use that to their advantage. If I was in your store and you told me about Att and I would ask for a new rep or walk out the store.

enterprise application devolopment
    international schools in Hyderabad
    Florida home for sale by owner
    buy property USA
    realestate investor
    02-07-11 12:24 AM
    All I know, as T-Mobile sales rep, is that I've hear that there are three more BlackBerries coming to us soon. The Storm 3, some touch screen with keyboard, and some new Curve. I'm assuming the touch screen with keypad will be the Bold touch (fingers crossed), but all will be revealed in time. Then again, this is all scuttlebutt thus far and the local BB rep isn't responding to my BBMs - loser! LOL!

Edit: Then again, maybe I misheard, maybe the Touch screen was the new Curve... Oh I hope not!!!!!
    Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 02-19-11 at 11:44 PM.
    02-19-11 10:53 PM
    ^ It's pretty obvious that T-Mobile will getting the Storm 3. It's very unlikely that T-Mo don't get the Bold Touch. What would be cool though, is if you can squeeze out some dates from your local BB rep!
    02-20-11 01:22 AM
    I really hope Tmo gets this phone, too. If they do, I will wait till it's 99 or 79 and be the happiest camper
    02-20-11 11:05 PM
    ^ It's pretty obvious that T-Mobile will getting the Storm 3. It's very unlikely that T-Mo don't get the Bold Touch. What would be cool though, is if you can squeeze out some dates from your local BB rep!
    Its already been said via Tmonews, that at a recent T-Mobile employee event, T-Mobile will get the Playbook, Storm 3, Dakota, and an updated Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 01:05 PM
    Its already been said via Tmonews, that at a recent T-Mobile employee event, T-Mobile will get the Playbook, Storm 3, Dakota, and an updated Curve.

Linkage...please.

02-28-11 11:16 AM
    No one seems to know when it's coming out on Tmobile so i went ahead and got a 9780. Defecting from Android.
    02-28-11 03:37 PM
    Linkage...please.

T-Mobile “See BlackBerry Different” Event Reveals PlayBook & Other Devices Coming This Year? | TmoNews
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    03-01-11 12:03 AM
    i agree! hope it works on TMO bands though
    03-01-11 04:27 PM
    You mean to tell me that the petition I made sophomore year of college to put a flag on the empty flag pole outside my dorm isn't significant?
    Friggin hilarious
    03-01-11 04:55 PM
    Awe man I want this phone so badly.. I feel like aws is so limited on phone..
    Well if this phone comes out for tmo I'm going to just buy it out and use it on wind.

03-02-11 10:35 AM
    Verizon needs this phone even more badly than Tmo!

03-02-11 01:23 PM
    Verizon needs this phone even more badly than Tmo!

How could you say thay? they just got the iphone.
    03-06-11 09:05 PM
    New Blackberry needed on vzw!

03-16-11 12:37 AM
    for rim it is a profit making scheme. so as stated a long time ago montana the cdma variant will be going to verizon. and dakota,the gsm variant will head to at&t and tmo.for rim, its a win-win because their flagship running all three carriers means more $$$ for the company and more consumers staying with blackberry. its a tough road ahead for rim, with apple and android soaring. so this will sort of help them stay in the game but still trail. qnx is the real game changer for them and the more they wait to release it on their blackberries, their rivals apple/android will be far ahead of them.
    03-16-11 05:24 PM
    I support this topic 100%. Bold Touch on TMO better happen.....
    03-16-11 07:26 PM
    I hope so as well. I don't see why it wouldn't.

03-17-11 06:06 PM
    It wouldn't surprise me if we sort of see a repeat of the 9800/9780 launches in the states, you have at&t launching the torch 2 first and then t-mobile follows with the first launch of the dakota, albeit you'd expect at&t to eventually launch this one too unlike with the 9780.
    03-18-11 04:01 AM
    Thank you. Didn't see that earlier post on the linkage. Havent been on in a while.
    03-25-11 09:46 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD