Hi,

is there any way to make the device not stop the video, it keeps locking the screen during the video session. I have to keep moving the track pad so it doesn't turn off the screen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-15-12 10:04 PM
    Weird. When I'm watching a youtube vid the screen stays on but the keyboard and action bar lights go out.

Try returning your backlight settings to default.
    07-15-12 11:52 PM
    Weird. When I'm watching a youtube vid the screen stays on but the keyboard and action bar lights go out.

Try returning your backlight settings to default.

The back light time out says 1 min, and the max you can set it is 2 min. I guess thats whats causing the video interruption. Is there anything else that can be done?.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-16-12 12:07 AM
    2 things.

1) Mine is set to 30 seconds and I just watch the 1st 2:09 of the new gymkana 5 video and it didn't fade out on me in over the 2 minutes.

2) Are you using the mobile youtube site?
    07-16-12 12:14 AM
    2 things.

1) Mine is set to 30 seconds and I just watch the 1st 2:09 of the new gymkana 5 video and it didn't fade out on me in over the 2 minutes.

Off topic....I love that new video, That dude can drive....
    07-16-12 12:50 AM
    2 things.

Yea, the one from the you tube app right? I use that, but after atleats 5 minutes of a video playing it just dims the screen and I have to unlock it again. Kind of annoying, there must be a setting im missing. I know in my media player it says Turn off auto back lighting, and its check marked. But I don't know why it is doing it. All of my blackberry phones experience this.
    07-16-12 03:49 PM
    Yea, the one from the you tube app right? I use that, but after atleats 5 minutes of a video playing it just dims the screen and I have to unlock it again. Kind of annoying, there must be a setting im missing. I know in my media player it says Turn off auto back lighting, and its check marked. But I don't know why it is doing it. All of my blackberry phones experience this.

I don't use the youtube app. I go to m.youtube.com to watch youtube.
    07-16-12 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD