Just a heads up that Truesupplier is still selling the same crap as they always have. Just got a keypad from them that looked like a factory reject;

1. The call, menu, back, end key did not light up.
    2. The molding at the chin looked as if it had been worn away by excessive heat.

I thought I'd give them another chance given they are still in business a couple of years from my last disappointment. Boy, what a waste of $30. Not a ton of money and of course I know the risks of dealing with Chinese junk companies.

Anyways, nothing has changed for anyone that is interested.
    01-20-12 09:29 PM
    don't buy from them.its that simple.look at other 3rd party sites.
    01-20-12 09:47 PM
    The name says it all. Would you eat at a place called "Good Sushi"?

Chances are it ain't...
    Filth.Injector likes this.
    01-20-12 10:50 PM
    I hate those guys, I ordered a face plate for an 8310 one time and I get this piece of garbage made in a sweat shop somewhere and its got no light pipe for the notification LED and it wouldn't fit.

Scumbags
    01-20-12 11:00 PM
    Well the good news is that the price of the s***t they sell can't cripple a person financially. I find it more frustrating than anything else waiting for 3 weeks for something to come out of the that h*ll hole only to be let down.

I'm tempted to demand my money back but I'd have to spend another $15 in shipping to get it to them only for them likely to not pay.
    01-20-12 11:14 PM
    Ill need to be making a purchase of a white chin and white battery door, what site would you guys recommend? Would hate to have some shoddy stuff come all the way from china.
    01-21-12 08:26 AM
    Just a heads up that Truesupplier is still selling the same crap as they always have. Just got a keypad from them that looked like a factory reject;

1. The call, menu, back, end key did not light up.
    2. The molding at the chin looked as if it had been worn away by excessive heat.

I thought I'd give them another chance given they are still in business a couple of years from my last disappointment. Boy, what a waste of $30. Not a ton of money and of course I know the risks of dealing with Chinese junk companies.

Anyways, nothing has changed for anyone that is interested.
    Truesupplier has some keyboards labeled OEM and others that are clearly knock offs. Which did you order? Just curious.
    01-21-12 09:49 AM
    oem. it looks correct, but my guess is that they get units that didn't pass the manufacturer's qc. the other issue is is that who ever is making them for rim were making crap units anyways. i.e. lavendar trackpads that were twisted and dim. of course rim's qc is so poor they just let it go.
    01-21-12 10:38 AM
    Ill need to be making a purchase of a white chin and white battery door, what site would you guys recommend? Would hate to have some shoddy stuff come all the way from china.
    the chin will likely be ok but the door i would question. i've also bought from cnn.cn and its been ok but with any Chinese deals you're taking a chance.
    01-21-12 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD