walmart.com is offering AT&T Bold 9900's for $129.99 with new or as upgrade.
    Woooooo!

Sheesh, the Torch 9810 white or blackish is $19.99 & the Torch 9860 is $29.99.
    Last edited by HyTrojan; 11-06-11 at 07:36 PM. Reason: added content
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    11-06-11 07:30 PM
    Wow great thanks! I bet the Curve 9360 will be free when it's out on the 20th too.
    11-06-11 08:26 PM
    These are the best prices I've found so far. Hope I get a good deal when my upgrade comes Dec. 31st.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 08:35 PM
    Wow, good prices!!
    11-06-11 09:26 PM
    How do you upgrade on walmart.com and keep your unlimited data plan? The unlimited plan isn't one of the choices.
    11-06-11 09:28 PM
    I have the same exact question as the above. Anyone have a answer?

11-06-11 10:10 PM
    I can't even find it listed at walmart.com. Did it get removed?
    11-06-11 10:49 PM
    I can't even find it listed at walmart.com. Did it get removed?
    BlackBerry Bold 9900 (AT&T) | LetsTalk.com
    11-06-11 11:01 PM
    I don't see anything specific about it in this offer, but usually these steepened discounts come only with a new wireless plan. That means you can't directly upgrade your existing plan, which means you can't keep your unlimited data plan if you have one now. You can kind of upgrade an existing plan, but it means closing it and opening a new one, as long as you're not still tied up in a contract. But once you close your existing plan, so goes your unlimited data with it.
    11-06-11 11:55 PM
    Contact LetsTalk for Walmart

Here is the link that will give the e-mail address and 800 phone number to call if you have questions regarding a Walmart cell phone purchase.

When I go to the Walmart web site and select the AT&T Bold 9900 it then gives me the option of a NEW 2 year plan or RENEW a 2 year plan and both are $129.

The problem is once I click on RENEW 2 year plan it then want me to choose a plan, data service, etc. There is no choice to just leave everything the same.

So I guess in order to RENEW an existing 2 year plan and keep every thing the same on the existing plan it will take a phone call to the 800 number.
    habner likes this.
    11-07-11 08:06 AM
    You better read, re-read, check, and double check when dealing with Lets Talk.
    11-07-11 08:13 AM
    You better read, re-read, check, and double check when dealing with Lets Talk.
    Seriously! Very very very strict rules!!! No worth it to me.....

11-07-11 08:58 AM
    Honestly after talking with the CS rep I had yesterday. I decided not to go with these clowns and pay more elsewhere. I had to argue to get the upgrade for 129.00 They wanted to charge me 189.00 Plus I would have to upgrade to a higher minute plan. Then If I wanted to add another line to make it a family plan, the phone then became 219.00.

Overall I Just got a bad vibe from them. Which is in total contrast to when I've placed an order in a walmart before (I know lets talk is a different company). Just went back to best buy mobile and got them to pricematch! :-)
    11-07-11 09:54 AM
    Honestly after talking with the CS rep I had yesterday. I decided not to go with these clowns and pay more elsewhere. I had to argue to get the upgrade for 129.00 They wanted to charge me 189.00 Plus I would have to upgrade to a higher minute plan. Then If I wanted to add another line to make it a family plan, the phone then became 219.00.

Overall I Just got a bad vibe from them. Which is in total contrast to when I've placed an order in a walmart before (I know lets talk is a different company). Just went back to best buy mobile and got them to pricematch! :-)
    My local Best Buy said they do not price match from web sites and that I needed a printed advertisement and then they would price match. Anyone seen the Walmart Bold 9900 deal in print?
    11-07-11 05:29 PM
    I called Let's Talk today. The person I talked to said there is no way to upgrade your phone through them and keep your unlimited data plan.
    11-07-11 07:04 PM
    Just saw this thread and Costco is offering the Bold 9900 for $99.99 with new or renewal contract.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-99usd-669270/

I contacted their online provider and they told me that they were not going to offer the phone online but at the in store kiosk only.

The thread above has a link to the phone online for $99.99 but it is currently sold out.

Guess I will have to make a trip into the store.
    11-13-11 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD