I called ATT, they added a BB plan to my account, however, they do not have any info in their system on the 9900/9930, so they couldn't help me with picture text or adding email accounts.

Basically, I don;t have the option to attach a picture to a text or even when I click on a picture, I only have the option to send through email, twitter, etc. No text SMS/MMS or whatever it's called.

Also, I cannot add a yahoo or gmail email account. It only gives me the option to add an enterprise account. I changed the APN to wep.cingulair, but still, no avail.

Brilliant people of crackberry, please help
    08-25-11 09:19 PM
    I figured out and solved the email problem by going here: http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ks-how-115031/

However, still do not have the option to send picture texts or attach anything.
    08-25-11 10:25 PM
  3. didyoutryturningitoffandonagain's Avatar
    Verizon has sent me 2 refurbished phones as an answer to this, neither of which has the send to text option available. When you go to the picture and select send, the only options available are:

-Email
    -BBM Contact
    -Bluetooth
    -Tag

previous phones I've had have had the Text option available here. Any ideas?
    09-06-12 04:53 PM
    It may have to do with using a CDMA BB on a GSM service. I don't know but maybe you have to copy all your contacts to the sim card for this to work? Just a wild guess.
    09-07-12 10:45 PM
    It may have to do with using a CDMA BB on a GSM service. I don't know but maybe you have to copy all your contacts to the sim card for this to work? Just a wild guess.
    I have a 9930 on Verizon that also doesn't have those options. I had thought it was due to the Enterprise Server options, but perhaps this is how Verizon configures the phones.
    09-08-12 07:53 PM
    No problem sending pics with text or email on my 9930 vzw.
    09-08-12 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD