i have an issue with my oem leather pouch (not my holster). basically when i insert or remove my bold the side of the pouch slightly contacts and depresses the volume rocker keys. i'm worried about durability.

when i lightly tap on the rocker keys, there's a bit of wiggle to them. is that the same as your bold?

thanks!
    09-09-11 02:25 PM
    I dont think you have to worry. From what I remember the last time playing with a 9900 the volume rockers were a lil wiggly to begin with. Some may be tighter than others due to variances in casting the plastics and metals in these products. You should be fine. If you knew how these buttons were constructed on the inside of the phone, you wouldnt worry about them falling out or anything. They are in there to stay.
    Last edited by DannyJK; 09-09-11 at 02:43 PM.
    09-09-11 02:41 PM
    thanks. i was concerned because the volume rockers on the model unit at my local best buy were solid.
    09-09-11 03:13 PM
    I have uses my holster from day one and so far no issues at all. I shore RIM took into consideration the buttons when they designed the holster.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-09-11 03:41 PM
    @orangepit you're exactly right. it's due to the red stitching. both my sleeve and my buddy's seems to "snag" the down volume rocker a bit. do you have much of a wiggle to your rocker keys?

As to what DannyJK said, i do indeed wish i knew how the keys are constructed on the bezel. anyone can speak to this?
    09-09-11 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD