Hey guys...i just recently got my 9900 and i love it i only have 1 issue so far.
    when im on the home screen and press one of the volume buttons on the side (usually by accident) the universal search pops up and the letters "nm" are inputed into the search bar. I cant click it as many times as i want it will consistanly type "nm nm nm nm" etc...
    Anybody have this problem? or anyway i can fix it? Thank you and the help is much appreciated!

Mike
    11-11-11 03:47 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

So, you don't like that feature?
    Just kidding!

I'm just setting up mine right now, so I'll watch for that…

Did you previously have a different BB? Do you have the apps SixTools or Extra Keys, or any other shortcut apps?
    11-11-11 04:26 AM
    Yea before this i had the Bold 9700...its quite the upgrade lol.And no i dont have any of those apps. I dont understand why it would do this.
    11-11-11 05:13 PM
    New BBerry user here...Scooped up a 9930 Bold yesterday and absolutely LOVE it with one exception. My up/down volume and mute buttons appear to be completely broken! Whether tapping or holding them down -- nothing happens. Has anyone else experiences this or did I just get a damaged phone?

Brand new -- watched them take it out of the sealed box and activate but its a pretty big pain -- have to hit the volume button on the screen and adjust.... Every non-smart phone I've ever owned has functioning volume control buttons... Anyone else had this issue? All 3 buttons seem to be broken.
    11-13-11 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD