Ordered my new Bold 9900 on Friday from Vodafone UK for delivery on Saturday morning.

Did not arrive !!!

Called Vodafone ..... They said sorry it will be there Monday morning ....

Still waiting ...

Being impatient I rang them to check and have been told it could be 5 or 6 days !! WHAT??

I have never had any hassle with Vodafone before - but I am not impressed with this.

B
    08-15-11 05:15 AM
    Ordered my new Bold 9900 on Friday from Vodafone UK for delivery on Saturday morning.

Did not arrive !!!

Still waiting ...

Being impatient I rang them to check and have been told it could be 5 or 6 days !! WHAT??

I have never had any hassle with Vodafone before - but I am not impressed with this.

B
    I am exactly the same, I was supposed to get mine Friday but they said Monday instead.

By the way, Vodafone does not deliver on a Saturday, I know that for sure, somebody lied to you.

DPD delivers them in NI
    08-15-11 05:24 AM
    I am exactly the same, I was supposed to get mine Friday but they said Monday instead.

By the way, Vodafone does not deliver on a Saturday, I know that for sure, somebody lied to you.

DPD delivers them in NI
    Just got a tracking number off them which actually gives today as the "expected" delivery date. So hopefully it does arrive today

I hate waiting !!

B
    08-15-11 05:50 AM
    Just got a tracking number off them which actually gives today as the "expected" delivery date. So hopefully it does arrive today

I hate waiting !!

B
    I'm just off the phone with them too, apparently it has left the depot this morning and it's out for delivery, so fingers crossed. I'm on a business contract (sole trader) so I'm hoping for a bit of priority

Anyway, hope you get it today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 05:56 AM

Did not arrive !!!

Still waiting ...

B
    They use Parcelforce, who don't deliver on Saturdays unless you pay extra extra.
    08-15-11 06:45 AM
    I moaned too early - it has arrived now.

It actually got delivered by the normal postman and not by courier or parcel force.

Just got it on charge for a few hours and I will play with it later.

B
    08-15-11 07:47 AM
    You should drain the battery by using it, then charge it. Apparently this is a better way to preserve batteries - only charge it when it needs it.
    08-15-11 07:50 AM
    I moaned too early - it has arrived now.

It actually got delivered by the normal postman and not by courier or parcel force.

Just got it on charge for a few hours and I will play with it later.

B
    Nice one, enjoy. Mine's not here yet, got this message from Vodafone:

The phone is out for delivery but in N.Ireland, the delivery window cannot be confirmed.

08-15-11 07:50 AM
    You should drain the battery by using it, then charge it. Apparently this is a better way to preserve batteries - only charge it when it needs it.
    Thanks for that - give me an excuse to play with it now then.

B
    08-15-11 08:01 AM
    Nice one, enjoy. Mine's not here yet, got this message from Vodafone:

The phone is out for delivery but in N.Ireland, the delivery window cannot be confirmed.

Hope it arrives soon - good luck !!
    08-15-11 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD